Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Forum Use Questions - Ask the Pros (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Can we change our user names now? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=123882)

LuAnn 04-02-2007 01:43 PM

Can we change our user names now?

I didn't think we could without loosing everything, but I see a couple different ones. Did I miss an announcement?

Mommyof2Princesses 04-02-2007 02:01 PM

Re: Can we change our user names now?

I would like to know too?

munchkinflame13 04-02-2007 02:12 PM

:popcorn:

MNmomma 04-02-2007 03:10 PM

Bumping up because I really want to change mine....

Zan 04-02-2007 03:19 PM

I'm :popcorn: too!

hackermd 04-02-2007 03:20 PM

:bumpsign:

Mamma Christi 04-02-2007 04:09 PM

I'm not sure if it's always done, but I requested mine be changed because I had a net stalker coming after me on various websites and I didn't want him to find me on this one...my name was Pyra*tekk

mrsbehaven007 04-02-2007 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mamma Christi (Post 908581)
I'm not sure if it's always done, but I requested mine be changed because I had a net stalker coming after me on various websites and I didn't want him to find me on this one...my name was Pyratekk

ewww what a creep.. I had one ... but he never really stalked after I stopped going to that site.. I guess I got the dumb one .. hahahaaha.. he said he was in LOVE with me or something ... :yuck: .. even said he wanted kids with me.. :barf: ..... Ok sorry for trying to take over the thread!!!:blush:

Mamma Christi 04-02-2007 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrsbehaven007 (Post 908593)
ewww what a creep.. I had one ... but he never really stalked after I stopped going to that site.. I guess I got the dumb one .. hahahaaha.. he said he was in LOVE with me or something ... :yuck: .. even said he wanted kids with me.. :barf: ..... Ok sorry for trying to take over the thread!!!:blush:

Well the biggest problem is he knows how popular my Pyra*tekk username is...just google it and you can see all of the sites I'm still on using it - most of which I'm not even going to bother to change because I'm not on them often enough to care - but I like this site too much to risk him following me here too :( I'm a net-addict and Pyra*tekk is my name I go by when i DJ so it's really sucking to have to change it everywhere:banghead:

e_mom_e 04-02-2007 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mamma Christi (Post 908581)
I'm not sure if it's always done, but I requested mine be changed because I had a net stalker coming after me on various websites and I didn't want him to find me on this one...my name was ...

just fyi: you know that he can still do an internet search in yahoo or google and this forum can still come up in the results because you put that user name in your siggy and in the text of your message.