Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   International (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=121)
-   -   Australians??? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1241860)

crunchymd 07-10-2011 06:00 PM

Australians???

Anyone else from the land of Oz? Just curious :)
Also want to have a rant about bumgenius diapers being double the price on their Australian site than on American sites when the exchange rate is almost 1:1 :banghead:

Just Add Water 07-24-2011 07:36 AM

Re: Australians???

:thumbsup: Hi :)

Where abouts in Oz are you? I'm from Sydney - but travel around the east coast a fair bit.

No idea about the BG issue though - my little people's stash is mostly wahm nappies. Are you on Nappy Addicts?

crunchymd 07-26-2011 07:37 PM

Yay someone responded!
I'm in Melbourne. Haven't even heard of nappy addicts, is it a forum? Link please :)

Shesagem 07-27-2011 05:13 AM

Central coast nsw. And I'm itti obsessed :)

Shesagem 07-27-2011 05:16 AM

Oh and I agree with the price of ours my next lot im buying from gogonatural.com.
Do u know of any other cheap us sites?

crunchymd 07-27-2011 11:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shesagem (Post 13439641)
Oh and I agree with the price of ours my next lot im buying from gogonatural.com.
Do u know of any other cheap us sites?

nickisdiapers.com looks reasonable, plus they do international shipping except for bumgenius products because BG dont allow it and seem determined to rip off their aussie customers :dontlikeit:
Also, you can get a lot off amazon, they are a bit more expensive but still cheaper than buying here.

Shesagem 07-28-2011 04:48 AM

Thanks. ATM I'm buying second hand but I'm going to do an order from the states cause I really want a planet wise wet/dry bag and it seams the us is the cheapest again :(

karengirl 1988 09-02-2011 01:04 AM

i am from melbourne ~ welcome all of you , mate

photocat 11-06-2011 04:00 AM

Melbourne here too.

Yeah BGs are a terrible price. I bought some barely used 2nd hand ones for much cheaper, they didn't last though. I bought some new born nappies through a wahm on here, I think the name was silly willy manilly. Gorgeous nappies, didn't get to use them because our baby was stillborn.

jeebee 11-18-2011 12:42 AM

Brisbane! I make my own... but agree that it is worthwhile to order from a US site even if shipping is more, esp if you are getting a few. Otherwise try etsy for WAHM dipes, shipping even from the US is not too bad, I have bought soakers etc off there, so worth it. Also there's a site called Dailybabybuys.com.au that is kind of like scoopon for baby deals. Almost every second week they have brand name nappies on there for usually half the normal price (around $15-20). I've seen some awesome deals on there. Going to look up Nappy Addict now.