Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Alaska & Hawaii (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=124)
-   -   Cotton Babies shipping to HI (and AK)? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1244402)

monkeysmom615 07-14-2011 06:49 PM

Cotton Babies shipping to HI (and AK)?

So this is what their site says: "Orders shipping to Alaska or Hawaii will be charged shipping at the time of shipment."

Ummmm...so basically they want carte blanche to charge me what they see fit for shipping without TELLING me before charging me???? That's ridiculous! :dontlikeit: Has anyone bought from them before to know what shipping might POSSIBLY be???

I have 14 diapers in my cart and I refuse to put my order through without some kind of idea what I'm going to be charged for shipping. I called but their offices are closed already so I'll try again tomorrow but wanted to see if anyone had done this before already. Thanks! :goodvibes:

cat13 07-18-2011 03:38 PM

Re: Cotton Babies shipping to HI (and AK)?

No experience with this, but keeping my eye on this thread to see what others say...

stevensmom 07-18-2011 03:40 PM

I think they will email you with the shipping cost before actually shipping...you can always call them and ask...they have great CS

T&Gmama 07-27-2011 03:24 AM

If you haven't bought them yet, Kaye, they charged me like 14.95 to ship 16 diapers in a FRB.

lisaells 07-27-2011 01:24 PM

same here - a flat rate box cost about$15. 3 OS pocket diapers were $5 to ship.

Super annoyed with them. It costs no more to ship to Hawaii

missdawn25 07-27-2011 01:57 PM

I don't understand this, it should be free...they use USPS. It costs no more to send 16 diapers in a FRB to hawaii than it does in NJ!

lisaells 07-27-2011 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by missdawn25 (Post 13443167)
I don't understand this, it should be free...they use USPS. It costs no more to send 16 diapers in a FRB to hawaii than it does in NJ!

Yes, it is total crap. It makes me want to not buy from them at all.....I just can't resist their seconds sales!

mamak 09-29-2011 05:01 PM

My orders have all been actual shipping. No over charge. But you can call them and they will price quote the shipping prior to ordering.

808mamaof3 10-03-2011 06:43 PM

Yeah, as much as I want to shop cotton babies' clearance items, I just stick to the retailers who ship free to Hawaii.

FrozenBooty 10-07-2011 12:24 AM

They charge mr actual priority shipping usually not flat rate though to alaska