Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Diaper Chatter and Q & A (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Reviews for Bummis stretch bamboozle (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1248523)

mamamegan841 07-21-2011 06:13 PM

Reviews for Bummis stretch bamboozle

I'm thinking of trying these. Any thoughts? Do they stay soft? Will they work for overnight?

heyitsmeanne 07-21-2011 06:35 PM

Re: Reviews for Bummis stretch bamboozle

I received one in a trade and I LOVED it. We CD on a budget so the Bamboozle was a "luxury" diaper in our stash, but when it was clean it was the first one I reached for! DS has just now, at 17 pounds, outgrown the size 1 diaper. It's still very soft and stretchy. The aplix tabs are awesome, very strong and sturdy and they stick to the laundry tabs in every washing. I've been watching here, Spot's corner, and several other places for good deals on the Size 2s.

And we did use it for DS overnight when he was 2-3 months, but then he started becoming a heavier wetter and it didn't work.

crazylife 07-21-2011 06:42 PM

I love ours, too. The have a microfiber core but they are very soft. With a doubler at night they are great. The m/f (or something inside the dipe, anyway) makes kind of a strange sound like cardboard bending(?) sometimes when I fold them. I'm tempted to cut one open and see what's up with that...

heyitsmeanne 07-21-2011 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crazylife (Post 13404686)
I love ours, too. The have a microfiber core but they are very soft. With a doubler at night they are great. The m/f (or something inside the dipe, anyway) makes kind of a strange sound like cardboard bending(?) sometimes when I fold them. I'm tempted to cut one open and see what's up with that...

Really? I never experienced that LOL. Maybe I need to put ours to my ear and bend it a bit....

mamamegan841 07-21-2011 07:05 PM

Well I found an awesome deal on them. Fluffy Cheeks had them on sale for $14.95 plus they have 15% off and 20% off codes right now because they are moving, so I got them for $11.96 each. I bought all of them!

crazylife 07-21-2011 07:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by heyitsmeanne (Post 13404726)
Really? I never experienced that LOL. Maybe I need to put ours to my ear and bend it a bit....

Lol. I know, eh? It doesn't happen all the time and maybe it's just some of mine :headscratch: but it's weird and *almost* turned me off them for a bit. Ok, so now that I sound very strange I'm going to just stop here...lol..

mamamegan841 07-21-2011 07:14 PM

Ok, I bought all of the size 2s. If anyone is looking for size 1 I left them for you. =)

mamamegan841 07-21-2011 07:15 PM

There are 5 left of the size 1s if anyone is interested. The code for 15% off is MOVING15 and for orders over $100 the code is MOVING20 for 20% off. I am such an enabler, aren't I?

Almacham 07-21-2011 07:17 PM

I liked mine, when I had it. My DD outgrew it, but it was really super soft and stretchy. Velcro tabs held up extremely well.

Almacham 07-21-2011 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mamamegan841 (Post 13404914)
Ok, I bought all of the size 2s. If anyone is looking for size 1 I left them for you. =)

Quote:

Originally Posted by mamamegan841 (Post 13404925)
There are 5 left of the size 1s if anyone is interested. The code for 15% off is MOVING15 and for orders over $100 the code is MOVING20 for 20% off. I am such an enabler, aren't I?

:roflmbo: Yes, yes you are!