Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   WAHM Feedback (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=68)
-   -   Tail End Designs - wanamingomommy (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1249756)

HeatherDanae 07-24-2011 07:10 AM

Tail End Designs - wanamingomommy

Approximate date of purchase: July 2011
Where did you purchase the item(s) from: DS
What did you buy: 3 Trainers
How was the customer service: Excellent! Quick turnaround time and great communication! Answered every question and gave frequent updates on progress.
Review of the product: High quality trainers! Extremely well made. They fit perfectly!
Any additional comments: I highly recommend buying from Dawn at Tail End Designs. She does amazing work and strives hard to make her customers happy!
Would you do business with them again? Yes Yes Yes!! ;)

megs715 08-02-2011 11:06 PM

Re: Tail End Designs - wanamingomommy

Approximate date of purchase: June and July 2011

Where did you purchase the item(s) from: both from DS

What did you buy: 25 pockets

How was the customer service: Awesome. Super fast turn around and awesome about communicating where she was in the process with me!

Review of the product: These are my absolute favorite pockets, the only that I've found that actually fit my DD without leaking. Very high quality (better than the commercial pockets I have) pockets. The best I've used.

Any additional comments: I would recommend Dawn to anyone looking for high quality beautiful diapers. These are the best around!

Would you do business with them again?

LindAs85 08-16-2011 09:55 AM

What did you buy: 12 AIO diapers size m/l

How was the customer service: Amazing! Super fast shipping too!

Review of the product: Dawn's sewing is perfection! The diapers are absolutely perfect and she made them exactly how I wanted!!

Any additional comments: cannot wait until the next co op!

Would you do business with them again? YES!

jmrw2 08-17-2011 08:04 PM

What did you buy: 2 am AIOs
How was the customer service: Excellent! Quick turnaround time and great communication
Review of the product: nicely made, look like they'll last well
Any additional comments:
Would you do business with them again? Yes

ktarsha 08-18-2011 08:51 AM

Approximate date of purchase: June & July 2011

What did you buy: one-size pockets

How was the customer service: Excellent.

Review of the product: I love these pockets! They fit great, and they are very well made.

Any additional comments:

Would you do business with them again? Absolutely!

MarchMama2x 08-20-2011 08:03 AM

What did you buy: 1 Large Trimsies fitted diaper

How was the customer service: Really great. There didn't seem to be any hiccups at all and even though my name was near the bottom of the list I got my diaper very quickly.

Review of the product: When I first got the diaper I was very impressed. The sewing was flawless and the fit on my baby was great. However, a few weeks later I noticed some tiny holes in the knit print around the leg elastics. I've only washed this diaper 5 times (2 hot washes to prep and worn on my son three times) so I'm a bit disappointed that it doesn't look like it's holding up well.

Any additional comments: Overall, I'm happy with how this co-op was run. Everyone was kept in the loop during every step and the diaper is really cute and works well. I don't know if the holes in the knit are a flaw in the fabric or what (I'm not much of a sewer) but I am going to contact Dawn and ask her opinion.

Would you do business with them again? Yes.

SugarBooger 09-11-2011 01:02 PM

Where did you purchase the item(s) from: DS Coop
What did you buy: 2 PUL Covers
How was the customer service: Dawn was quick to answer
questions during the coop and the turnaround time was extremely fast, with lots of updates from Dawn on progress!
Review of the product: I love the fit of these covers on my 9 month old, trim but better coverage than my Flip covers = perfect! I've been using them for a while now and they are excellent quality! Cute prints too!
Any additional comments: Dawn is a wonderful WAHM to purchase from. She is very customer-service oriented.
Would you do business with them again? Definitely!