Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Mid-Atlantic (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=109)
-   -   Southern Maryland...any interest? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1249788)

Kyusswaggernut 07-24-2011 08:58 AM

Southern Maryland...any interest?

I recently had a yard sale with tons of cloth diapers but no interest (one lady came to our spring one and bought some from here) and I'd really like to get rid of them but want to sell them locally.
I have some goodmamas, mutts, pockets and lots of prefolds, most in excellent shape. I am not shipping and don't do the paypal stuff so please be local if you inquire.
Please LMK if you're interested as I have an entire bin full of diapers I'm willing to sell for $5 or less a piece. We are moving out west in the spring and I'd like these gone :thumbsup:
I also have both girls and boys baby clothes in excellent condition (gymboree, carters, etc)
thanks.

pgilmore79 07-24-2011 09:29 AM

Re: Southern Maryland...any interest?

Hi My husband works near there and I would be interested. Email me at pgilmore79@gmail.com with details and I'll send you my phone number.

ambieone 07-24-2011 09:30 AM

where in MD are you? I'd be interested. Can you give me a list of what diapers you have? I also may be interested in some clothes. I'd be looking for girls size 6 and up and boys size 24m and up.

Kyusswaggernut 07-24-2011 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ambieone (Post 13420136)
where in MD are you? I'd be interested. Can you give me a list of what diapers you have? I also may be interested in some clothes. I'd be looking for girls size 6 and up and boys size 24m and up.

I have mostly goodmamas and fitteds/prefolds. I'm using the AIOs right now but will be getting rid of those in the spring before we move and going to sposies full time since the last will be pretty much potty learned by then :)
The clothes are newborn and up. I was saving them but with such a far move, it's not worth it.

FairyBeautifulMama 07-27-2011 01:15 PM

I dont know if I came to yours I went to one in LP awhile ago and got some diapers. I would be interested in some of your fitteds and pockets. Let me know what you have and what sizes.

Kyusswaggernut 07-28-2011 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FairyBeautifulMama (Post 13442844)
I dont know if I came to yours I went to one in LP awhile ago and got some diapers. I would be interested in some of your fitteds and pockets. Let me know what you have and what sizes.

I think it was you :) I remember you telling me your username. The pockets are one size. I have a whole big blue bin full and then some. I also have some wool I'm willing to give away. PM me if you want to swing by sometime to see if there's anything. I'm letting it all go for $5 each or less ;)

kst831 04-29-2012 06:24 AM

Hi there, I was poking around online looking for cloth diaper resources in southern maryland and came across your listing from last year. You had mentioned in it that in the spring you would be looking to lost some of your AIOs. As you know, there is not much down here for cloth diapering and I am new to it all.
Are you still looking to sell any of yours?
Any suggestions for possible local or within driving distance, resources?
Thanks!
Kerry