Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Struggles & Support (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=135)
-   -   Blessed with Children Struggling for More, Week of July 24th (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1249905)

HeatherlovesCDs 07-24-2011 02:03 PM

Blessed with Children Struggling for More, Week of July 24th

This thread is for women that have children and are either dealing with secondary infertility or have had children after dealing with primary infertility and know that treatment is the only way they will have more children. We also have women that due to either prior losses, or infertility don't feel like they should join a due date board till after the first trimester (12 weeks).

Please note: When your information needs to be updated, please highlight the area that needs to be updated. This will make it easier for me to update you. :goodvibes:

If you'd like to be added please post your info. Please note I remove names if you are inactive for one month. This really helps keep the list more manageable.

Women TTC: :ttc: :noaf:

Screen name: jennybeth
Current Children and age: Twins- Samuel and David- 15 months
losses: none
Diagnosis: high FSH, PCOS, mild endometriosis, narrow left tube, lazy right ovary. DH motility on the slow side and his count is on the low side but within "normal" numbers
Cycles TTC another: not counting. We're doing a FET in Spring 2012 but still hoping to conceive naturally. We have 3 frozen babies waiting for us

Screen name: mamacassola
Age (SO): 36 (DH 37)
Current Children and age: DS1 3.5 yrs DS2 1 yr
losses: 7 first trimester losses, one of which was ectopic
Diagnosis: one fallopian tube, high estrogen, highish FSH, still investigating
Cycles TTC another:only 4 so far [/COLOR]

[B]Screen Name: Wordmama
Age (SO):34 (32)
Current Children and age: DS (4.5 yrs) and DD (1.5 yrs)
Lost children: 6 early miscarriages, Libi (8 week ectopic, March 2011)
Diagnosis: Damaged right tube for me, poor morphology for DH
Treatment and meds:Prayer
Next Appointment: None scheduled
Cycles TTC another: Over a year

Screen Name: finleyjudemommy
Age (DH): 47 (ME) 36
Current Children and age: B/G twins 6 and YDD 4
Lost Children and dates: M/C March 04, M/C June 09, Chemical Feb 10 and stillborn October 10
Next appointment: July 21 for follie check. This will be our 2nd IUI using Femara
Cycles TTC another: Entirely too many to count

Screen Name: Dewberri
Age (DH): 26 (26)
Current Children and age: DD 2 yrs
Lost Children and dates: Dec. 2010; June 2011
Next appointment: Got my period :blush: so no D&C! Consultation TBA - about testing. Full work-up in August?
Cycles TTC another: At least 10 months. 2 confirmed pregnancies lost -- 6 wks and 11 wks.

Screen Name: Meldo
Current children and ages: Katharine-6 Alison-2
Losses: 1
Diagnosis: DH has low sperm count/motility. Both of our kids were IVF/ICSI babies.
Cycles TTC another: We just started our 2nd IVF cycle for child number 3. It's our 8th (and last) IVF cycle. It's our last vial of frozen sperm from a MESE performed for the cycle DD2 was conceived.

Screen Name: yellowitchgrl
Age (SO): 30
Current Children and age: Andrew (age 7) and Luke (age 3)
Lost Children and dates: Zach (15 weeks), Toby (12 weeks), Simon (15 weeks)
Diagnosis: None
Treatment and Meds:
Next appointment:
Cycles TTC another:

Screen Name: Skyericsson
Current Children and age: DD, age 7.5, DS 3.5
Lost Children and dates: two early angels 9/10 amd 12/10 my journeys of loss are on here (struggles and support)
Diagnosis: I MC naturally but my cylces and AF were horrible and off after so opted to have Hysteroscopy march 21, 2010 (doc removed two small polyps which can cause embryos to not attach properly otherwise all looked fine in my uterous and Doc did ultrasound on my ovaries and all was fine.)
Next appointment: None yet
Cycles: 8 months

Screen name:Ardenne
Children and ages: Kailyn, 13, Connor, 8, and Brianna, 2.
Losses: chemical loss, May 2010. Faith Elise, 14 1/2 weeks, September 2010. Emily Hope, 12 1/2 weeks, January 2011. Early loss, 6 1/2 weeks, May 2011.
Diagnosis: Antiphospholipid Syndrome
Treatment:81 mg. aspirin all of the time, plus 200 mg progesterone, 40 mg. Lovenox, and calcium/magnesium supplements to prevent bone loss from the Lovenox starting with bfp
Next Appt: not scheduled -- waiting to conceive again
Cycles TTC another: We've been TTC a baby who survives for about 19 months now.

Screen Name:tazzae
Age (SO): 34 (35)
Current Children and age: DD Rowan, 7 years old
Lost child: 4 losses since 2007; 10 weeks, 16 weeks, 5 weeks, 8 weeks.
Diagnosis: Recurrent miscarriage, heart-shaped uterus (septum)
Treatment and meds: hysteroscopy to remove septum
Next Appointment: May 25-Jun 5 (yet to be schedules post-op appt.)
Cycles TTC another: 4 years

Screen Name:liz*rn*bsn
Age (SO): 26 (28)
Current Children and age: JT - 3yrs, Ethan - 23 months
Lost child: Early m/cs: 10/10, 2/11, 4/11
Diagnosis: Recurrent Miscarriage, Factor 5 Leiden Disorder, Poly Cystic Ovaries
Treatment and meds: Lovenox and Progesterone daily during luteal phase, baby aspirin every day
Next Appointment: No appt scheduled until we conceive again or if we have another m/c
Cycles TTC another: One year

Screen Name: lalakiwi7
Age (SO): 26 and hubby is also 26 Happily married for 6 years. Together for 11.
Current Children and age: Noah is our oldest but not our bio child and he is 5. We will hopefully finalize his adoption by the end of 2011. Frances is our first born and only bio baby and she is two.
Lost child: no losses
Diagnosis: unexplained infertility. Maybe poor egg quality.
Treatment and meds: Femera and hcg trigger shots. Red Raspberry leaf capsules.
Next Appointment: July 12th- US and follie check/determine uterine lining quality. Then if not successful August will go in for a HSG.
Cycles TTC another: 19

Screen Name: Vegan Princess
Age (SO):32
Current Children and age: Child 1: 2.5 yrs
Lost Children and dates: Chemical pregnancy (11/10), miscarriage at 9.5 weeks (5/11)
Diagnosis: Diminished ovarian reserve for me. Moderate or severe male factor (depending on who you ask) for DH
Treatment and Meds: Taking 5mg of femara. Trying naturally for 1 more month and then starting IUI in August. Plan to take 5mg femara + trigger shot for first couple tries at IUI and then move on to injectibles if that isn't working well enough.
Next appointment: Will start IUI cycle in August.
Cycles TTC another: Had IUD removed 4/10 but really have been trying since 6/10.

Screen name: Fleece Be With You
Children and ages: Hunter, born 9-18-09
Losses: none
Diagnosis: still working on it, the theory right now is Celiac disease, Adrenal fatigue, and fructose malabsorption.
Treatment: Diet, but it's really complicated right now.
Next Appt: Seeing a dietician next week to try to figure out what I can actually eat.
Cycles TTC another: We haven't been preventing since Hunter was born.

Screen name: heatherlovesCD's
Children and ages: Zack 5, Twins Samantha and Blake 3, Twins Matthew and Joshua 13 months.
Losses: March '07
Diagnosis: severe male factor infertility, not treatable
Treatment: IVF/FET, all 5 of my kids are from one fresh cycle of IVF done in 1/05. My first son is a result of that transfer. My first frozen transfer ended in early m/c. My second gave me my first set of twins. The third FET gave me my second set of twins. I have 4 more embryos frozen which we will continue to transfer 2 at a time (assuming they all survive the thaw) over the next few years.
Next Appt: None scheduled. We have a tentative plan to do our next FET in late winter early spring '12. We will try on our own until then as I desperately dream for a "homemade" baby. We don't expect to get pregnant until the transfer.
Cycles TTC another: I don't keep track. We have been TTC since 11/10.

Screen Name: sdavis514
Current Children and age: one DS age 3 1/2
Lost Children and Dates: none
Diagnosis: I was diagnosed with PCOS back in 2003, was put on clomid from 9/04-1/05 with no results, took break and became pregnant with DS with no intervention. Have been NTNP for over 3 years now. GYN will refer me in July if not pregnant by then.
Treatment and meds: Currently none.
Next Appointment: July
Cycles TTC another: This is my first of really taking charge of my fertility.

Screen Name: Malenkaya
Age (SO): 38 (47)
Current Children and ages: Ella, 5/19/08
Lost Children and dates: 9/04, 3/09, 9/09, 4/10, 7/10, 3/11
Diagnosis: Antiphosphilipid Antibodies, Recurrent Miscarriage, Chromosomal Abnormalities, Mild Ashermans, PAI-1 4G/5G Deficiency
Treatment and Meds: prenatals with DHA, Folgard, B6, baby aspirin and Lovenox daily.
Next Appointment: N/A
Cycles TTC another child: since January 2009.

Screen Name: love4leon
Current Children and age: Winnie 4 years
Diagnosis: Endometriosis (Me) DH diagnosed with Low sperm count, low motility, and liquidation. 5/11 diagnosed with testicular cancer. Began Chemotherapy June 27th.
Treatment and meds: IUI done 1/2/2011, 2/5/2011, 3/2011, 4/2011
Next Appointment: Waiting to finish Chemo before scheduling an appointment
Cycles TTC another: 24 cycles

Screen Name:Pretzelpirate07
Age 28 my Dh is 30
Current Children and age: Child 1: 2.5 yr old Kaiden child 2 Aurora 1.5 yrs old
Lost Children and dates: zelda march 2006 anecheaply 26 weeks
Diagnosis: PCOS, insulin resistance, gastric bypass and tubal reversal
Treatment and Meds: BCP then clomid, then onto injectibles and IUI
Next appointment: In the next few months
Cycles TTC another:either for surro parents or myself

Women Pregnant and praying to make it. :crossfingers: :preggo: :pray: If you need to be added to this list please give your EDD and the date you will be 12 weeks. Thank you! To find out how many weeks you are use thislink.

Screen Name: ncflanagan
Current Children and age: DS1 (15) and DS2 (2)
Losses: June '10 (6 wks), Sept '10 (8 wks, twins), April '11 (18wks 3dys, girl)
Date I'll be 12 wks: Sept 21st

poopstermomma
Current Children and age DD ( 1 yr old)
Diagnosis: anovulation
Treatment and meds: 2nd cycle of Clomid
Next Appointment: Sept 24 to check progesterone
Cycles TTC another: 19 months (8 cycles)

:hide: :cheerleader2: Lurkers/Waiting to TTC/Graduates/Cheerleaders
:hide: :cheerleader2:

Screen Name: flmamao2
Age (SO): 30-31 next month (33)
Current Children and ages: Chloe (9), Hailey (7)
Lost Children and dates: 11/10, 1/11
Diagnosis: None as of yet, no testing until the 3rd MC per my Dr
Treatment and Meds: everyday meds: prenatals with DHA, Bcomplex, thinking of starting baby asprin and soy again
Next Appointment: None scheduled, respond to office for blood work as soon as a positive is seen for hcg draws and progesterone testing
Cycles TTC another child: 14
EDD: 1/23/12

Screen Name: Meeshkasheeba
Age (SO): 27 (DH 27)
Current Children and age: DS1-4 yrs old, DS2-21mo old
Lost children and dates: 8week loss, 01/07
Diagnosis: endometriosis (stage IV in "04 and stage III now)
Treatment and meds: Laparotomy- 7/04, Lupron injection 11/04 Laproscope- 7/05, 7/08, 3/11
Next Appointment: in waiting
Cycles TTC another: 11

Screen Name: chmom77
Age (SO): 31 (DH 37)
Current Children and age: DD (3 yrs old)
Lost children and dates: ectopic 6/10
Diagnosis:PCOS, endometriosis, arcuate septum, uterine polyps, unexplained uterine lining issues (all me) and varicoseles (DH).
Treatment and meds: hysterosocopy/lap surgery in Jan. '11, mini-stim FET in April with Follistim, Ganirelex, low-dose HCG, trigger, medrol, estrace, and progesterone in oil
Next Appointment: 5/9 follow-up blood work
Cycles TTC another: 25 months (16 cycles)
12 week Date: June 26
EDD: 1/8/2012

Screen Name:moonglowdesigns
Age(SO):29 (DH 35)
Current Children and age:Ds (10yrs), Ds (6yrs), Ds (4yrs)
Lost Children and dates:3 angels, ('04, '09 and '10)
Diagnosis MFI
Treatment and meds:We have decided to NTNP and leave it up to the fates on whether we will have another child or not.
Cycles TTC another: Since '09

Screen Name: amyltc
Current Children and age: DD1 Allie, age 4.5, Hannah age 2.5
Lost Children and dates: none
Diagnosis: Endometriosis, had surgery to remove on 9/14, tipped uterus, mostly unexplained infertility
Next appointment: None
Cycles TTC another: 18 cycles of active TTC, no BC since our 3 yo was born.
Moving on to fostering to adopt.

Screen Name: kt~mommy
Current Children and ages: Oliver (3)
Diagnosis: Male Factor (high progesterone affecting sperm motility) plus LPD
Treatment and Meds: TAB from mine, DH taking meds to lower his progesterone
Next Appointment: blood retesting in January 2011
Cycles TTC another child: 17 months

Screen Name: McMamma

Screen Name: Sweetmama26
Age (SO):26 at the end of April
Current Children and age: Child 1: 7, Child 2: 4(in May), DS: 23 months
Lost Children and dates: M/C 1: 6wks(2000), M/C 2:6wks(2002), M/C 3:9wks(2003), M/C 4: Vanishing Twin Syndrome 8.5 weeks lost baby 1 had baby 2 in May of 06(2005), M/C 5: 6 weeks(2007), M/C 6: 11wks (2008), M/C 7: 4 weeks 3 days(april 2010)
Diagnosis: PCOS and Chromosomal Anomalies
Treatment and Meds: Progesterone
Next appointment:
Cycles TTC another:

Screen name: 3 Ladybugs
Age (SO): 34 (DH 36)
Current Children and age: Maximillian (2 years)
Lost children and dates: Christopher (lived 28 minutes, July 31, 2006), Alexander (lived 11 days. Died August 11, 2006), Emily (lived 5 months 5 days. Died January 5, 2007), "Baby D" (Miscarried, September 2007)
Diagnosis: Insulin Resistant, Non-PCOS, Unexplained infertilty, in remission for Hodgkins/Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma, possible chemo induced premature ovarian failure.
Treatment and meds: Will do FET (frozen embryo transfer) but need to wait 2 years from remission status to do cycle. Hoping for August 2012 for transfer.
Cycles TTC another: First "take home child" - 3 months short of 5 years. Had 6 cycles between me weaning my son, and chemo stopping my cycles. Haven't had a natural cycle since February 2010

HeatherlovesCDs 07-24-2011 02:10 PM

Re: Blessed with Children Struggling for More, Week of July 24th

Leisl - I see those lines and I really think this is it for you! :pray: I can't wait to watch that line get darker. Tears of joy are such a wonderful change!

Lucy - Have fun!! See on when you get back.

Vegan Princess 07-25-2011 11:20 AM

Oops posted in other thread. Subbing.

lalakiwi7 07-25-2011 01:47 PM

Liz..... What are your plans? When is af due for you? I really hope we both have super sticky beans so we can have april babies together! Praying for you!!

Went out and bought a Frer.... I hate pregnancy tests! Grrrrrr..... Now my ic were way darker than this am but didn't get dark till like 10 mins and Frer almost looks negative! I think my hcg levels are way better at night so I guess I will try my dig but not be too hopeful cause they weren't pos with my daughter till like 15 dpo. Any one else have way darker tests at night and barely positives with fmu?

pretzelpirate07 07-25-2011 01:49 PM

I wanna see pics Liesl;)

HeatherlovesCDs 07-25-2011 02:44 PM

Liesl - yes, I test better in the evening. :hugs: I'm praying for you!

Liz - We need pics of yours too. I'm praying for you also.

Rebecca - How is hubby this week?

pretzelpirate07 - Congratulations! show us pics, please. I like to live vicariously through others. :D

Liz*RN*BSN 07-25-2011 03:03 PM

I am only on CD 18 (about 8-9dpo) I ovulated SUPER early obviously, like cd 9-10. I am going to go in for blood work tomorrow morning if I get another + then. FX Liesl, I really hope we can be in the same ddc, that would be so awesome!
Cindy, no new meds this month, just the lovenox, baby aspirin, endometrin, pnv and vitamin b6 (as prescibed by me :giggle2 when I remember to take it....). Next month we add Metformin and possibly Clomid if this cycle doesn't work.

lalakiwi7 07-25-2011 06:58 PM

Ok so.... two digi's say pregnant but tests are still so very light. Maybe I am testing way too much because I am petrified that something bad is going to happen or it's still just the trigger but tell me what you think..... I have taken two FRER's one yesterday and one today both so faint they were really hard to see. One blue dye test that was faint but def positive. Two equates where one was negative and the other was barely positive.... today's IC started out almost not even visible... then took two more that were clearly positive then just tested and it was back to really faint but with same urine both digis were "pregnant" and two different brands of digi's at that. (we have a overstock store here and I can get any kind of test for between 1-6 bucks and multiple of them so I don't feel bad buying a few different kinds for less than ten bucks and trying them all.)

my two greatest fears are 1) hcg levels just aren't rising (chemical)
or that the hcg from my trigger is still hanging in there. (only got 5000) and today is 14dpt and 12dpo but my tests haven't gotten that much darker since 10po. I am feeling crazy ladies and I KNOW THERE IS NOTHING I CAN DO!!! just needing to tell someone. I finally told my hubby but told him to be cautiously happy and am calling RE office for a serum. tomorrow is cd 27 and af is supposed to arrive. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh feeling so helpless and really just wanting to be excited. sorry feeling like a total drama queen!

any way liz... how are you feeling? when do you get your blood test?

Vegan Princess 07-25-2011 07:07 PM

Liesl: I know your pain. I was like that when I had my chemical. But I never even got a pregnant on a digi with my chemical. I'd think that if you have enough hcg to get positive digis, you indeed are pregnant! Just go in for the betas and give yourself a rest - just see if they are doubling. That is the only true answer. So hard, I know! Oh and it took until 19dpo until my ICs were as dark as the control with my last pregnancy. That's 11 days after I got my first faint line! It takes a long time to get dark!!!

I can't stop testing either, only they've all been negative. I'm not sure what's wrong with me. I've gone off the deep end. LOL. DH booked a wine country getaway for wed-friday for this week. We won't be doing a ton of tasting with our 2 yr old in tow but are looking forward to enjoying a bottle after she goes to sleep. Maybe murphy's law will work in my favor and I'll turn up pregnant before we leave on wed (which also happens to be my birthday). If not, at least I get to finally enjoy wine country with DH!

Cindy

lalakiwi7 07-25-2011 07:14 PM

with my first pregnancy I tested on 10po (wasn't a poas lunatic) and it was a blue dye and it was a faint pos so faint I had to get my sister to confirm. Next day digi said negative. I felt like I was so then took another test that Thursday at 12dpo and it was def positive and I wasn't a squinter maniac then so it must have been clearly positive. By 15dpo it was so dark that it was obvious before the control line started to show.... so I guess I am just being paranoid.... I am def getting a serum tomorrow!!! My peace of mind needs it. It have taken so many different brands and they are all positive but so faint I just want some good doubling levels!!!!!!!