Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Due Date Discussions (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=138)
-   -   It's been awhile... any other early April mommies yet? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1250950)

3wyobabes 07-26-2011 07:41 AM

It's been awhile... any other early April mommies yet?

JUST found out we're expecting baby #5!!!!!! Looks like I'll be needing more nb diapers... good thing I got rid of mine :giggle2:

Looks like our dd is April 1st. Anybody else yet?? We don't have a board yet.

lj2blessed 07-26-2011 07:52 AM

Re: It's been awhile... any other early April mommies yet?

Congrats mama! I was due yesterday :lostit: , but I remember getting my BFP on July 28, 2008 for my DD that was born on 4/2/09 :loveit:

Happy and healthy 9 months to you! :goodvibes:

nmrgrl55 07-27-2011 07:45 AM

I got a positive yesterday and a faint pos today. I picked up some FRER tests to test later but if I am preggo then my due date is April 5 :) Congrats on #5!

3wyobabes 07-27-2011 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nmrgrl55 (Post 13440321)
I got a positive yesterday and a faint pos today. I picked up some FRER tests to test later but if I am preggo then my due date is April 5 :) Congrats on #5!

A line is a line is a line ;) Congrats to you too! I'm due April 1st :)

l_Kimmie_l 07-27-2011 05:38 PM

I am due April 7th with baby #4! Last one for us and then tubes going bye-bye! LOL!! I am on WW and craving sugar. I am trying SOOOOOOOOOO hard to not eat DS#2's potty learning M&Ms! It is killing me! I hate craving sugar! I am trying to stay on my WW and PCOS diet so I do not gain like mad this time. I worked so hard to get back to my size 6!!! UGH!

I can say that I am lucky to never have morning sickness, so that is good. But, I eat like a sow!

Farmer's Wife 08-03-2011 08:51 PM

Awesome girls, i was looking for a group to join and started my own thread but I'll delete it now!

Farmer's Wife 08-03-2011 09:05 PM

Okay so i couldn't delete it so I copy and pasted our story...

We just found out we are having baby #2 yesterday!! We took a test in the morning and then this morning and plan on it again tomorrow, since the plus was so faint and hard to see but definitely there! The test instructions say that ANY positive sign means you are pregnant, even if it's faint. It detects the hormone in small amounts. SO YAHOOO!!!! We are due April 9th!

My babies will be 15 months apart...are we crazy?! Both are planned and both conceived on the first try, very fertile I guess! My DH and I are thrilled and it sucks that we have to wait to tell everyone, although I think we will tell in about 3 weeks (I just had to tell someone so I told my close friend!)

I had gestational diabetes last time (insulin dependent) and am going to try to right the diabetes diet right from the start. I am STILL 30 lbs away from my pre-pregnancy weight! I gained about 50lbs! My son, Asher, was only 7lbs 8oz and 21" long, so I was able to manage my diabetes well.
I was on WW too but quit due to stress about 2 months ago, too much going on for us. So I already am taking better care of myself, even though we just found out yesterday. My mindset for healthy eating is there totally and I am already making good choices. I will try to keep it up! Last time I gained 7 lbs in the first trimester and this time I am hoping to shed a few pounds by exercising right from the start and eating as if I HAVE diabetes already! I don't get sick either, just a little nausea for a couple of weeks but that is controlled by EATING!! Yikes!!

Pregnancy and babies are so fun!! Congrats Mamas!!