Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   All Things Carseats (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=162)
-   -   really dissapointed and sad and upset.. needing advice on what to do. (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1253915)

lovebeingamommy123 07-30-2011 10:57 PM

really dissapointed and sad and upset.. needing advice on what to do.

so.... i went into pre term labor today. My husbands military pay has been messed up for so long now that we have blown through our saving to pay the bills that we cant afford because he is not getting proper pay... ( they keep twiddling their thumbs instead of fixing it) now im down to one more paycheck till she is here IF i can keep myself rested to not go into labor again... and im freaking out. not only do i still need CD's but i have NO CARSEAT!!!! i was so set on taking coming home pictures in the true fit carseat with the butterflies from walmart as this is our first girl.. but because im a parent with no more time to try and buy it im needing advice on how to get a free carseat till i can afford one of my own. Is their programs like that? im in the Pheonix area if that helps... i dont know how to go about it or where to look. any ideas mamas?

jenbengtson 07-30-2011 11:01 PM

Re: really dissapointed and sad and upset.. needing advice on what to do.

where are you located at? I might be able to help you. I am in san diego and also a military spouse so i know how had things can get. Have you go to any of the relief places on base and asked for a loan?

stevensmom 07-30-2011 11:02 PM

I'm pretty sure the hospital will give you one if you dont have one upon discharge from the hospital
:hugs:

lovebeingamommy123 07-30-2011 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jenbengtson (Post 13466008)
where are you located at? I might be able to help you. I am in san diego and also a military spouse so i know how had things can get. Have you go to any of the relief places on base and asked for a loan?

Im in Buckeye AZ about 20-40 min from Pheonix (depending on where your headed in pheonix) and about 4 hours from LA. My husband did receive an AER loan a few months ago to help with our rent because i didnt have enough to cover it, (hes overseas right now in Korea) and they keep telling him its fixed and then there is always some reason why it didnt really get fixed.. its been 7 months of this, i keep praying it will come through soon, but i dont think it will in time.

OPP, I asked the hospital and they said you have to be within a certain income and well, i am over it. it sucks. I thought fire stations would but not anymore i guess? im kind of at a loss.

thank you both for responding to help give advice and for the hugs! :goodvibes:

Connor 07-30-2011 11:15 PM

:hugs: Hope everything works out soon, and you get the butterfly seat you're hoping for! :) Stay rested and try not to stress mama, keep that baby girl baking a little longer.

lovebeingamommy123 07-30-2011 11:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Connor (Post 13466063)
:hugs: Hope everything works out soon, and you get the butterfly seat you're hoping for! :) Stay rested and try not to stress mama, keep that baby girl baking a little longer.

Thank you mama im tryin! I am SOOOO happy that they were able to get it under control to keep her in for a bit!

an_aurora 07-30-2011 11:19 PM

If there is a chance she will come early, I wouldn't plan on a True Fit. It fits full term babies great but won't fit a preemie well :(

pcjs 07-30-2011 11:19 PM

http://www.buckeyeaz.gov/index.aspx?NID=570

Here is how to apply online. Just explain that you have income but pay has been messed up for months.

Good luck.

lovebeingamommy123 07-30-2011 11:20 PM

really? what would fit? they did tell me that if she came early they wouldnt let her go home till at least 6 lbs is that still to small?

lovebeingamommy123 07-30-2011 11:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pcjs (Post 13466083)
http://www.buckeyeaz.gov/index.aspx?NID=570

Here is how to apply online. Just explain that you have income but pay has been messed up for months.

Good luck.

Thanks mama! im looking at it now! i appreciate it!