Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Diaper Chatter and Q & A (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Whats your fav & bullet proof night time dipe? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1255866)

bakerbottoms 08-03-2011 11:00 AM

Whats your fav & bullet proof night time dipe?

Wondering what night time system works for you?

MrsJordan85 08-03-2011 11:03 AM

Re: Whats your fav & bullet proof night time dipe?

Right now, sposies :hide: :blush:
I am in the process of prepping my Flip organic inserts and hemp thirsties inserts to try under a Flip cover. My DD wets buckets at night and I haven't had night success without the diaper being ENORMOUS. She doesn't sleep well if the diaper is too bulky, so I'm hoping this combo works. FX!

maddys_mama 08-03-2011 11:04 AM

Ragababe ai2 with 2 inserts or ragababe aio with an extra insert on top.

Best Green Things 08-03-2011 11:12 AM

Medium Bitti Boo with an extra mini booster and wool wrap wrapped really tight- he's a tummy sleeper! Also last night I tried the back snappi on a bamboo prefold folded over a hemp doubler and had just slightly damp PJ's through the wool. I am fascinated with the back snappi since someone posted a pic the other day!

angelacez 08-03-2011 11:16 AM

A BG with a hemp prefold and a micro miber instert and an other hemp/cotton insert. HUGE, but my DD doesn't seem to care. So it works for us. Hope you find something! Seriously the only one that works for us. Until this week, it was wet bed or disposables, that I don't want to use!

lauren_brooke 08-03-2011 11:18 AM

Kawaii Goodnight Heavy Wetter. I've also just got BG 4.0's to work for us if I make the rise bigger and stuff it good. The Kawaii keeps everything in though (we had a blowout with the BG once).

littleleaf 08-03-2011 11:40 AM

MEOS with padfolded Ikea flat, under an Aristocrats wool soaker. Sometimes, when DS drinks a lot in the evening, I'll throw in a hemp babies doubler

crunchymomof3 08-03-2011 12:15 PM

sposies - we like earth's best :)

wordbox 08-03-2011 12:24 PM

sbish snapless multi with 3 of the doublers, a fleece liner, and a cover (either an Econobum or a Blueberry Coverall). I *might* be able to get away with 2 of the doublers, though, so I might try that tonight.

umajo 08-03-2011 12:27 PM

MEOS. I like the stay dry with the snap-in doubler. My almost 3 yo needs a hemp doubler too. I use either IV wool cover or sugar peas fleece. Works great although neither of my kids is a super crazy wetter at night.

The stay dry meos doesn't stretch as much as the bamboo, so for an average child over 30 lbs, I'd use the bamboo meos with the stay dry douber. A really heavy wetter might need 2 or more hemp doublers.