Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   WAHM Feedback (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=68)
-   -   Pajamma Gramma (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1257130)

momof3boys1girl 08-05-2011 11:21 AM

Pajamma Gramma

Approximate date of purchase: April 2011
Where did you purchase the item(s) from: DS
What did you buy: Diaper bag
How was the customer service: Excellent! Quick turnaround time and great communication! Answered every question and gave frequent updates on progress.
Review of the product: High Quietly diaper bags Extremely well made. They fit perfectly!
Any additional comments: I highly recommend buying from Vicki at Pajamma gramma. She does amazing work and strives hard to make her customers happy!
Would you do business with them again? Yes Yes Yes!! ;)

spottycat 08-05-2011 02:53 PM

Re: Pajamma Gramma

Where did you purchase the item(s) from: DS Co-op
What did you buy: tote bag
How was the customer service: Couldn't be better! Very sweet and helpful.
Review of the product: Very nice! The bag is very well made!
Any additional comments: Very highly recommended!
Would you do business with them again? Yes

tygr2410 08-06-2011 08:42 AM

Where did you purchase the item(s) from: DS co-op
What did you buy: Diaper bag, purse, and small purse for DD
How was the customer service: Great! Great communication! Gave frequent updates and pics of completed bags (had 61 items to make and took aprox 3 months total, so pretty quick- roughly completed a bag or wetbag every day and a half)
Review of the product: Well made, good quality materials, sturdy.
Any additional comments: I would definitely recommend (and already have!) this wahm to my friends and family looking for a diaper bag that will truely fit their needs b/c they can design it themselves. i also thought pricing was pretty reasonable for the product made
Would you do business with them again? Absolutely! Any time i need a custom bag, i will definitely message Vicki

lizgrace07 08-06-2011 01:51 PM

What did you buy: Diaper bag
How was the customer service: Excellent! Very easy to work with.
Review of the product: The bag is exactly what I asked for. It is very well made and looks like it will hold up to lots of wear. I am so so pleased with it. Very professional work.
Would you do business with them again? Yes! I would recommend Vicki to anyone!

marym4kiddos 09-08-2011 06:25 PM

What did you buy: 2 tote bags
How was the customer service: Excellent! Very easy to work with and will do what she can to make things right if what you ordered wasn't what you thought it would be.
Review of the product: Well made, took lots of care and time into them!!!! I am so so pleased with it. Very professional work.
Would you do business with them again? Yes!

TeachinAuntie 08-06-2013 03:08 PM

Just stumbled across this bag & figured I'd add my rave! :)

Where did you purchase the item(s) from: DS Co-Op

What did you buy: 1 Extra Large (for 2 kids) Diaper Bag, one toy tote, and one Wetbag

How was the customer service: Wonderful, she answered questions quickly & created a large # of bags with a great turn-around time.

Review of the product: The toy-tote is actually the only product I'm still using almost 2 years later. It a drawstring cotton bag & well made & super cute.

The wet bag didn't last through washing, not that it was the WAHMs fault or anything, the zipper was open & the PUL came out & got eaten by my dryer. :(

The diaper bag was GREAT when I had 2 in cloth full-time, I could stuff it with everything imaginable! Now we occasionally use it as an overnight bag for the family when we take short trips to my parents' house. It is well made, washable, and has stood up to the loads I've put in it!

Would you do business with them again? Yes, if the need were to arise.