Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Diaper Chatter and Q & A (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Trimmest wool cover? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1257296)

ltlmrs 08-05-2011 04:50 PM

Trimmest wool cover?

I love my chelory covers and the sbish interlock soakers at home, but they are so bulky compared to sposies and even to pul. Is there a trimmer option out there? I'm using flats underneath, usually folded, sometimes just padfolded. :goodvibes:

Frampola1 08-05-2011 04:56 PM

I love my chelory wi2 ;)))

umajo 08-05-2011 05:05 PM

Re: Trimmest wool cover?

I have imse vimse wool wraps. They are pretty thin but they are full cut. Nikky/niji wool covers are the same wool felt, but cut trimmer, I believe.

Mommyplunder 08-05-2011 05:33 PM

I :wub: my loveybum wool covers, they have their jersey covers that are super light weight and trim. In fact, I love all of their wool covers. I just bought 4 more wool interlock covers to replace what he's grown out of and I got 2 of their fleece covers to try out. And a bonus, they have an XL size so it's perfect for my toddler. Their sizes do fit a little large or are considered full coverage which is my preference.

juliasmom 08-05-2011 07:32 PM

Loveybums pull on soakers are the trimmest I've tried. :wub: They add almost no bulk, and with a trim fitted or pinned prefold under they can be sposie trim. IMO, a well fitting stretchy wool interlock soaker (Loveybums, WCW, Royal Buns) is very trim. WCW and RBs have a double layer in the wetzone and are heavier interlock, so I prefer them for outings.

Beccimae 08-05-2011 08:23 PM

Loveybums lightweight wool wraps are awesome! They aren't for long term diapering or sleeping in my opinion but work well with a good fitted for day use. My son is a serious soaker and ours has not leaked yet! It is so trim that a friend of mine couldn't believe he was wearing wool. The lightweight drys in a matter of a few hours as well. The LB crepe wool is nice too but just not as trim on my son. I recently purchased a bunch more after trying just about everything.

JustJack 08-05-2011 09:56 PM

I also <3 my Imse Vimse Wool cover. Really trim and great for trifolding!

ltlmrs 08-07-2011 04:36 PM

Thanks for all the suggestions!

Frampola1, I'm so glad you like the covers!

monkeybunns 08-07-2011 05:08 PM

I'm testing my hand knit wrap but I've found it to be very trim. I also make wraps out of recycled wool sweaters but I can't get many sweaters locally. It's my own pattern and is pretty trim while giving just enough coverage. I can start taking orders again in Sept-we're moving in just over a week :)

Sent from my iPod touch using DS Forum-sometimes my iPod thinks it's a better speller than me...