Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   All Things Carseats (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=162)
-   -   What's your favorite print for the RA55? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1257357)

solarbabies 08-05-2011 05:55 PM

What's your favorite print for the RA55?

Dh likes the davenport, I like the smokey pearl. DH thinks the smokey pearl will get dirty too easily. I think it would be cooler and I just like it. Neither of us are really against any of the prints. What is your favorite? I'm not missing any I hope. Oh, and it would be for dd so girly doesn't matter either way.

USMCgirl_05 08-05-2011 06:03 PM

Re: What's your favorite print for the RA55?

Isabella but I love girly crap and I'm also pregnant with a girl so I don't know if my opinion counts as much :giggle:

juliasmom 08-05-2011 06:16 PM

I wanted the girly print, but DH wanted MANLY Onyx to match his black truck with grey leather seats. It was the seat for his truck, so he won. :giggle: I like how soft the velour is on the Onyx.

monica-m 08-05-2011 06:52 PM

I voted for Smokey Pearl but none of the new Britax covers jump out at me and make me say OMG I need that. I wish they would take some of their old covers (there was so much variety) and bring them back for the next gen seats.

solarbabies 08-05-2011 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by monica-m (Post 13504486)
I voted for Smokey Pearl but none of the new Britax covers jump out at me and make me say OMG I need that. I wish they would take some of their old covers (there was so much variety) and bring them back for the next gen seats.

I know, I like the old covers better. And I LOVE that one girly one for the advocate. I guess you can get the cool print if you buy their most expensive seat!

CrazyBoysMamma 08-05-2011 07:35 PM

I'd go Gorky if I were you....but maybe that's because I live in a frat house.....

solarbabies 08-05-2011 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrazyBoysMamma (Post 13504729)
I'd go Gorky if I were you....but maybe that's because I live in a frat house.....

:headscratch: What's that?

CrazyBoysMamma 08-05-2011 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by javabarnes (Post 13504802)
:headscratch: What's that?

Girlie....stupid iphone auto correct!!!:banghead:

USMCgirl_05 08-06-2011 05:59 AM

I love the cool covers they used to make for the classic MA! We have the light blue All Star one and DS loves it so much.

CrazyBoysMamma 08-06-2011 07:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by USMCgirl_05 (Post 13506361)
I love the cool covers they used to make for the classic MA! We have the light blue All Star one and DS loves it so much.

I :wub: that cover!! DH had to stop me from yelling at someone in traffic that their MA was expired, but I'd buy the cover off them....:blush: yup, I'm a total geek.:glasses-slip: