Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community -

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - (
-   All Things Carseats (
-   -   To buy or to wait??? (

solarbabies 08-05-2011 07:55 PM

To buy or to wait???
I can get a britex RA55 for $88 on amazon right now. The smokey pearl print is the print I am leaning toward and it is also the cheapest at $154. Just a day or 2 ago all of the roundabouts were cheaper on Amazon, now the other 3 prints are $174. I have $65 in swagbucks gift cards, that's how I can get it so cheap.

If I buy from Amazon, will I most likely get a recent manufacture date?

If the other prints just went up in price, will this one too?

DD is fine in her keyfit for now. She will most likely not outgrow it before baby arrives in Jan. I would like her out of it in Nov or so though so that she can get used to her new seat before baby comes and steals her seat.

Would you buy now in fear that the price will raise more or buy later? I never buy things from amazon, so I have no idea what my chances are in the price going higher or lower.

CrazyBoysMamma 08-05-2011 08:14 PM

Re: To buy or to wait???
How long do you think she has in her Keyfit? Is she content in it? Amazon marks them down to the 150's fairly often....

solarbabies 08-05-2011 10:34 PM

Re: To buy or to wait???
She has about an inch to an inch and a half to grow. She is about 17 lbs so no doubt she will last for weight. I really think she would be fine in it until baby is born and needs it. She is content...or content enough. I am not sure if the other seat would make her happier or not. We have tried another convertible and she fusses more than in her keyfit.

I just don't want to miss this deal you know. If I have time to buy it later I will but I don't want to regret missing it at this low price.

onegratefulmama 08-05-2011 11:31 PM

I thought they had a sale (britax) in feb and sept but that seems like a great price.

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:28 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.