Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Due In April (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=139)
-   -   anybody having trouble sleeping? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1259844)

Aloha Baby 08-10-2011 12:30 PM

anybody having trouble sleeping?

I am so tired all day, I just can't wait to go to bed. Then I fall asleep but wake up constantly. Not to pee, not because I'm thirsty, but I just feel...antsy I guess? Like I have to move around or something. Anybody know what I mean?

tatania 08-10-2011 12:31 PM

Re: anybody having trouble sleeping?

lately ive been the same way. and once morning comes i just want to sleep. :( so in the weemorning hours youll find me online. :) :)

ReadingRenee 08-10-2011 12:45 PM

I am the same way. I think its because my brain is running a mile a minute trying to figure everything out. And yes I am SO TIRED all day and then I have a hard time sleeping at night. :banghead:

Aloha Baby 08-10-2011 12:47 PM

Yes, my problem is partially my brain. I am in nursing school & worry how I will work a baby in there LOL. Glad I'm not alone at 3 a.m.

chayla 08-10-2011 01:19 PM

Count me in the 'can't sleep club" It's awful!

LnzsOut 08-10-2011 09:50 PM

Me too! Not sleeping well at night but I'm exhausted! It doesn't help that I have 2 finals this week and DH is working crazy hours! I just want to nap on the couch all day :)

Aloha Baby 08-11-2011 05:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LnzsOut
Me too! Not sleeping well at night but I'm exhausted! It doesn't help that I have 2 finals this week and DH is working crazy hours! I just want to nap on the couch all day :)

Oh, I bet that's rough! Good luck in your finals!

chayla 08-11-2011 10:01 AM

Goodluck on your finals!

I have two huge projects to finish at work before I am officially done. Not sure I am going to finish before my official last day in the office. That should be fine, I should be able to work from home and get them done and still get paid! I just dont want to do it right now. My brain is not functioning because I am so tired.

ReadingRenee 08-11-2011 10:17 AM

Good luck with your finals Lindsay!

And good luck getting your big work projects done Chayla.

I thought about getting on here last night at 1 30 am to say hi! :giggle:

I get so anxious at night that I just can't sleep. I also think of everything I need to do and worry about everything there is to worry about plus stuff I dont' even think of til my head hits the pillow.

I should start listening to my hypnobirthing cd's again soon. They REALLY helped me relax at night and get to sleep last time. And helped me have an amazing birth as well.

gogadget 08-11-2011 01:04 PM

I've been having trouble sleeping too and it's not like me! I'm often up from 2:30 - 4:30. Crazy! Life is a bit stressful at the moment . . . . we're renoing a house, moving at the end of the month, DS starts daycare in Sept and I go back to work. I can't wait until the dust settles!