Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Breastfeeding Support (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Favorite QUALITY nursing bra? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1261294)

iggyloo 08-13-2011 08:28 AM

Favorite QUALITY nursing bra?

Ok, I've been BF'ing for 9 months now. Wearing cheap, flimsy cotton bras. I'd REALLY like a better fitting, more supportive bra now. Any suggestions? I looked at the hotMilk ones, pretty, but not exactly what I'm looking for. I found two at Motherhood, but they just feel so cheap. I miss VS bras! Thanks ladies.

KristieW 08-13-2011 10:03 AM

Re: Favorite QUALITY nursing bra?

Breakoutbras.com has a great selection. If you're on the larger side, I totally recommend the Anita bras--SO comfy!

Leaner 08-13-2011 10:50 AM

I agree 100% with Anita bras. The underwires are even comfy. Is there a store near you that you could go to to try on bras? I checked one out and tried out 20 or so bras to find the most comfortable one.

shreck 08-13-2011 11:30 AM

Another Anita and Breakout Bras fan here! The Anita 5035 is my favorite.

Leiiki 08-13-2011 11:40 AM

I love the Bravado Bliss. It comes in larger sizes and holds up extremely well to washing. My one Motherhood bra was so scratchy and uncomfortable! My Medelas all fell apart after a few washes. Hotmilk bras are too $$!

iggyloo 08-13-2011 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leiiki (Post 13551874)
I love the Bravado Bliss. It comes in larger sizes and holds up extremely well to washing. My one Motherhood bra was so scratchy and uncomfortable! My Medelas all fell apart after a few washes. Hotmilk bras are too $$!

I agree! I found two at Motherhood but they felt so scratchy and CHEAP so I didn't buy them.

iggyloo 08-13-2011 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leaner (Post 13551626)
I agree 100% with Anita bras. The underwires are even comfy. Is there a store near you that you could go to to try on bras? I checked one out and tried out 20 or so bras to find the most comfortable one.

Not really...do you know of any stores that sell the brand?

delicatefade 08-13-2011 02:35 PM

Breakout bras here too :) But I bought the Freya nursing bras cause they are the only ones that came in a 30 band when I was buying them. Freya is a fantastic, quality brand.

KailaMama 08-19-2011 02:46 PM

I love Anita too. My last bras I bought at a specialty shop where they fit you and even alter bras if you need them too. I ended up with an underwire Medela bra. It is much nicer than any that I found at regular stores though. I'm a 34g so fit is difficult.

rkpearson 08-19-2011 10:46 PM

I wish VS made nursing bras (I think they used to but not available anymore on their site). Sometimes I wear one of my "regular" bras anyways but one day I forgot and wasn't able to nurse DD out in public because I was wearing it. Oops. I mostly wear my Bravado tanks. The Bliss bra is good but nothing like my Body by Victoria bra. Oh well.