Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Struggles & Support (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=135)
-   -   Delete (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1261762)

Love4leon 08-14-2011 09:48 AM

Delete

nm

wordmama 08-14-2011 10:26 AM

I think all of the ladies on this thread would agree with you. It's why many of us have trouble bonding with others in the DDCs. While they vent about the "wrong gender," gaining weight and being uncomfortable, mamas from S&S just stay thankful there's a baby alive in there and pray for another day!

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum

HeatherlovesCDs 08-14-2011 10:37 AM

Re: If I ever get pregnant...

Lots of :hugs: It is so hard to understand unless you have been where we are. Everyone tends to take things for granted when they come easily. It isn't until you have struggles that you realize the true blessings in your life. :hugs:

amyltc 08-14-2011 04:30 PM

I've often felt this way. I know that being pregnant isn't always a picnic, but still, its such a blessing. I told my dh that if I ever get pg that I'll be the only person that is smiling while they are throwing up from morning sickness.

yellowitchgrl 08-14-2011 06:43 PM

I totally hear you! I want to tell people to shut their mouths when they complain. They seriously don't get how blessed they are unless they've been where I/we've been and they take it for granted. :hugs:

Ardenne 08-14-2011 07:18 PM

Amen. Amen and amen.

keen1981 08-14-2011 07:24 PM

I don't post much in ss or TTC, but I sometimes do. It's been going on 2 years for us. A combo of cycle issues/miscarriage and DH traveling. A friend knows we are TTC and she is too, actually. Her DH is home always and age has ur average 28-32 cycles. I was super upset about spotting for no reason on CD20 (which means missed o and this is AF or it's just another random cycle for me cause my tests are bfn) anyways she said 'it's not ur time' WTH? Those are fighting words. It was my ONLY time. DH leaves tomorrow and will be traveling alot this fall. Anyways, off topic.. But while my pregnancys are really really rough, I think going thru this struggle will change my attitude if we ever get pregnant again. I hate the assumption that since I had two children, that all we have to do is have sex to have another baby. It hurts :(

lalakiwi7 08-14-2011 07:28 PM

I hear ya!! I had a rough few months preggers with my first but I kid you not... i remember vomiting and thanking Jesus that my HCG levels were high enough to produce nausea and vomiting and I had a healthy pregnancy. I didn't realize then that I would have TTC issues but made it a point to not complain because I always thought in the back of my mind about how thankful i was being able to carry a baby since some woman cannot. I will treasure it even more once it happens again!!! PLEASE LET IT BE SOON!!! Praying for you ladies everytime I pray for me.... which is a lot!! :)

Catbutt Diapers 08-14-2011 08:24 PM

YES!
I woke up sick and achy this morning, and as I'm throwing up my husband asks "why are you laughing?!?!" all I could think while puking was "maybe... maybe... maybe! Gotta find a test for tomorrow!"

JeDeeLenae 08-14-2011 08:38 PM

:hugs:

I know what you mean. This is my rainbow baby, and I won't complain. I remember how it felt after my loss when I read threads like that and I just wanted to scream at some people. Unfortunately, or fortunately, not everyone on this board has had the same experience with TTC or pregnancy loss, and it's hard for them to just be happy even if they're miserable. I just try to remember that it really is hard to maintain that thankfulness, when you feel so horrible, even if you are extremely excited about your pregnancy.