Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Due In April (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=139)
-   -   morning sickness? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1263706)

lydoomizelaine 08-17-2011 05:32 PM

morning sickness?

Who has it, who doesn't and when did it start and go away.

I haven't had any sickness since I found out on the 11th which was 10 DPO and hoping it stays that way! But I don't want to jinx myself as its still early on.

jdeemarie 08-17-2011 06:17 PM

Re: morning sickness?

This is my 4th pregnancy and I've never experienced morning sickness. I think I'm just one of the lucky ones, though, maybe you will be, too.

moonlightblonde 08-17-2011 06:37 PM

I don't know if I would say morning sickness but the main reason I tested was two nights of feeling gross, the feeling where you feel like throwing up but otherwise perfectly healthy as well as some acid reflux last night which I have never had not pg.

Apparently I get this EARLY - happened with dd too and I actually had places telling me I lost the baby or was losing it since my numbers were SO low. Ya, that's fun - being told something is terribly wrong when you are 18 and clueless.

chayla 08-17-2011 09:09 PM

Amber, I get it early too!!! I tested at about 8dpo, then 10dpo and got two BFN but I knew I was preggo. I can feel it in my esophogus (have NO clue how to spell this word). I remember feeling that way with DD and saying how yucky I felt. My friend looked at me and said "you're pregnant" Sure was!!!! Same this time around, I just needed a more sensitive test to prove it.

LnzsOut 08-17-2011 09:13 PM

I didn't have much, if any, m/s with DS. I think I've had more so far with this pregnancy, and that is only a little bit of queasiness early in the morning or if something has an unusually yucky odor. It started a few days before I got my BFP at 13 dpo. I have had a hard time eating certain foods and my digestion has definitely slowed already. I have to eat smaller amounts of food at one sitting.

lydoomizelaine 08-17-2011 11:19 PM

I totally think i jixed myself, i havent been feeling so well today. Not so much of sickness but i am feeling hear burn? and that weird feeling like you need to throw up but you know nothing will come up ughhhh :banghead:

TPLmommy 08-17-2011 11:28 PM

I have non-stop (well, it gets slightly better after I throw up, but then kicks in again within an hour or two, haha) morning sickness. It started at 6 weeks to the day & has gotten worse every single day since then (today is day 6). I didn't get out of bed at all Monday or Tuesday except to go pee or grab snacks for me or my kids. Today I had to get up & go to my mom's to do laundry & thankfully (?!?) I threw up this morning so I got a little relief to get settled over there & get my clothes sorted.

With my DS this lasted until 14 weeks & with my DD it lasted until 12 weeks. So maybe this baby will follow the pattern & it will end at 10 weeks. Zofran has never worked for me, so I'm going to ask if they have anything else to offer me. I'm desperate! My DH is amazing though & takes fantastic care of me & our kids while I lay around. Couldn't do it without him! :)

blueone 08-18-2011 05:40 AM

I have it (not bad) mainly in the evening and night. Same goes with heartburn. However, I do feel a bit queasy in the morning. If I drink coffee or smell it though, I will start to feel rather gross. I used to love coffee, not anymore though.

moonlightblonde 08-18-2011 06:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lydoomizelaine (Post 13581344)
I totally think i jixed myself, i havent been feeling so well today. Not so much of sickness but i am feeling hear burn? and that weird feeling like you need to throw up but you know nothing will come up ughhhh :banghead:

Aww:hugs: Hope you start to feel better soon - I have had this feeling for the past few days, I am not impressed - I have a LONG way to go.

ReadingRenee 08-18-2011 07:13 AM

I get morning sickness with every pregnancy so far it seems. I usually get it around 6 weeks but this time it started at 4.

I am sick in the morning, feel better around lunch, and then sick in the afternoon, early evening, little break in the evening and then sick at night. I have never thrown up though. (knock on wood) I just FEEL like I am going to almost all day except for breaks.

I did just discover an amazing thing though. I read about it on another DDC board here.

Lemonade really helps! It helps me anyway. I am not sure what the miracle properties are but Simply Lemonade enabled me to get off the couch where I was feeling super sick and actually make dinner. The effects seem to last about 10 minutes and then I need to drink more but 10 minutes is super helpful when it comes to m/s.

Hope that helps somebody! :)