Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Due In April (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=139)
-   -   Super sense of smell? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1266029)

Parker's_Mommy1116 08-22-2011 11:09 AM

Super sense of smell?

Anyone else experiencing this symptom already? I didn't notice it last time but this time around it's crazy!!! I can smell EVERYTHING!!!

VWgurl619 08-22-2011 11:13 AM

Yes, I have super woman nose when it comes to smell. :)

MNclothdiaperin'Momma 08-22-2011 11:15 AM

Re: Super sense of smell?

Yes. I have had this early with each of my pregnancies though. It is rediculous. We went for a walk yesterday and I could smell the perfume of a lady that drove past us for a 1/2 a block. YUCK.

Parker's_Mommy1116 08-22-2011 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MNclothdiaperin'Momma
Yes. I have had this early with each of my pregnancies though. It is rediculous. We went for a walk yesterday and I could smell the perfume of a lady that drove past us for a 1/2 a block. YUCK.

That's insane!!! Yeah, We co sleep and I can hardly sleep because I can smell Parkers diaper!! And when I walk in a room I can pick out each smell it's crazy!!! Now every time I take a shower I want to puke!! I need to get unscented everything!! Lol

Parker's_Mommy1116 08-22-2011 11:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VWgurl619
Yes, I have super woman nose when it comes to smell. :)

I do feel like i have super powers!!! Lol super smell lady!! She can smell from 2 blocks away!!! Ha

SeaChellsRun 08-22-2011 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Parker's_Mommy1116 (Post 13607241)
Anyone else experiencing this symptom already? I didn't notice it last time but this time around it's crazy!!! I can smell EVERYTHING!!!

Dh brought home produce and as soon as he walked in the door I could smell that something was rotten! DH thought I was nuts smelling all the bags, he thought no way was it coming from the food he JUST bought. Sure enough, he bought rotten mangos but wouldn't have been able to tell if I didn't have my super power :superhero:

Computermama 08-22-2011 12:46 PM

Yep, I noticed that before we left for our vacation this past weekend. Noticing smells that I wouldn't normally, like the smell of my dishwasher detergent and my deodorant suddenly smelled really strong to me. I could smell someone's cigarette smoke at the park long after they were gone....freaking bionic nose....

Aloha Baby 08-22-2011 10:26 PM

Yes! And food smells are awful! I don't like any of them & I can smell from rooms away.

VWgurl619 08-23-2011 07:38 AM

The smell of the cat box this morning was not the most friendly...DH couldn't smell it..but it was :thud: :yuck: