Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   2009 Due-Daters (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=208)
-   -   August 2009 Two Year Olds! (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1266885)

me_just_me 08-23-2011 06:02 PM

August 2009 Two Year Olds!

Alright here is a new thread! Hopefully this means no more double posts!

Feel free to add an update on your 2 year old!

They are no longer babies :cry:

Mpierce 08-23-2011 07:26 PM

Re: August 2009 Two Year Olds!

susie190 08-23-2011 08:13 PM

I never did a first post here but I can wing it. Lol

Tristan Michael
8/22/09

Born at:

8.4 lbs
22in long

At 2 yrs:

24.4 lbs
34in Tall

He is also polite, with the Please, Thank You, & God Bless You. He can be so stubborn with certain things just like his daddy.

It's so weird to think he has only grown a foot in height since he was born. But he looks SO big.

Fairycat 08-23-2011 08:34 PM

Ky
8/16/09

Born at
8.9lbs
21" long

at 2 years- these are estimates will update when I remeber when his appt is <blush>

28-29lbs
36" tall approx

Update;
30lbs- a bit more then I expected
36 1/4" tall
wiith a big head like his Daddy :giggle:

He is super funny and sweet! He loves books, and being read stories, loves cars and can name by Badge about 10 brands and is learning more vehicles including helicopters and pickup trucks :) He has been in undies 100% of the time for a couple months now, and now picks his favorites for the day. Overall he is such a fun kid, who I am so glad to have, even if him fighting his nap time today and pushing it till almost 5:30pm was going to push me over the edge today :giggle:

BTW- Bless single Moms, I am on my 6th day of temporary single mommyhood, while DH is out of town and it stinks!!!! I feel lovely and sometimes overwhelmed. My Mom and Sis did come babysit yesterday so I could go to dance practice, since we have a huge show Friday, but man this week has been rough. Just two more days!!!!!!!!

AFM- I know something was talked about in the past by someone here, but I am having the worst time focusing. I feel like my eyes are all buggy and super light sensitive. Ugh.

Fairycat 08-23-2011 08:35 PM

And Happy Birthday Lilly and a slightly belated birthday to Tristan!!!

ddcmommy 08-23-2011 09:13 PM

subbing

me_just_me 08-23-2011 10:52 PM

Aiden
8/03/09

Born at:

9lbs 1oz
21in long

At 2 yrs:

31lbs, 6oz
35.5in Tall

Aiden is such a sweet heart and a stinker all at the same time :wub: He is much more of a challenge than Averie ever was! He is super smart though and is talking more and more. It is so cute to hear what he is thinking! LOL! He is such a boy! Even if he likes to run around in Averie's tutus and dress up clothes. He is also such a clown! He is so funny and has a really silly sense of humor. He loves his balance bike right now and just laughs and says "faster!!!" as he runs with it and then picks his feet up and coasts! But he also knows just how to puch my buttons and if you let him to do something or to stop something, he will do the exact opposite, like stop making loud siren noises during story time. He will just do it louder or start screaming while looking at me to see how far he can push me :hairpull: But man, I love that kid! He is just growing up way too fast.

I'll finish updating with a newborn picture and an two year old picture later!

me_just_me 08-23-2011 10:54 PM

Heather - Yikes! Have your eyes just started doing that or has it been doing that for a while? I have heard of something similar happening while being pregnant, but other than that, I have no ideas.

Ready2Bmommy 08-23-2011 11:40 PM

Emmitt Louis
8/17/09

Born at:

7lbs 10oz
19in long

At 2 yrs:

28 lbs (approx)
34in Tall

Emmitt amazes me with how smart he is. He knows every letter in the alphabet and something that the letter stands for...out of order. He even knows sounds for nearly half of the letters out of order. He can count to ten. He speaks very clearly and NEVER stops talking. He tells on himself if he does something he shouldn't at the babysitter. Gotta love the kid's honesty! :) He can be very sweet when he wants to be (like laying his head on me and saying, "love mommy," but he sure knows how to be 2 when he wants also. He turns on the whine and sticks his bottom lip out so far I think he'll trip on it when he doesn't get his way. I can't wait to see how he'll do as a big brother!!

joyful mother 08-24-2011 09:10 AM

Victoria

BORN
6lbs 8oz
20" long
(my tiniest baby)

NOW
24 lbs
About 34" tall

My sweet girl loves giving kisses to momma. But on the other hand- Barry often teases that he's worried about that girl being a doormat, "I sure wish she would let us know what she's thinking", as she's got a fierce look telling her brother off:giggle2: She is no door mat let me tell you. She seems to think that anything that can be used as a stool is a personal stool for getting drinks of water, boy is she mad if you put it away. She does not have clear speech yet but we are sure we are getting cussed out (tone and facial expression):argue:. Speaking or not she has no trouble expressing herself.

She goes in for surgery in a week:nervous: But I'm glad we are almost there, we just have to make it another week without breaking any teeth off or getting an abcess.