Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Due In April (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=139)
-   -   I have to vent!!! (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1267229)

chayla 08-24-2011 10:14 AM

I have to vent!!!

I am going crazy!! DD has been screaming all.the.time lately, I am all done with the screaming. It is seriously the one thing that kids do that pushes me over the edge. Not baby crying but screaming!!!!!

Add to that, my car battery is d.e.a.d! I had to have it jumped yesterady and today to take DS #1 to school. Just found out the auto parts store will help me replace it, awesome!!! Except no one is around to give me a jump, WTH????

DS#2 started kindy today. I didn't think I'd be emotional except I was! He was supposed to go to the same little church school we have been sending the boys to for 4 years except we can't affod it this year. So, he will go to half day kindy at our neighborhood school this year and all day kindy at the language immersion school DS#1 goes to next year. I thought I'd be okay with all this but it's making me sad.

Today was the first day I had to get both boys to school and I will walk to get DS#2 in an hour. The poor baby is only goinng to get an hour long nap because I was trying to keep her up so we could go get the battery changed!!

Today is not turning out to be such a good day :( I just want to crawl back into bed but alas there is so much other stuff that needs to get done!!!!

moonlightblonde 08-24-2011 10:16 AM

Re: I have to vent!!!

*hugs* I hope today starts to look up for you. Vent away!

chayla 08-24-2011 10:45 AM

And, I haven't eaten yet today. Nothing sounds good :( I have had a venti starbucks coffee and some keifer, that's it. I need to eat or the walk to and from school is goinng to be awful.

VWgurl619 08-24-2011 10:55 AM

:hugs: mama. Hope your day starts to look up. I had one of those days yesterday, it was awful :(

ReadingRenee 08-24-2011 11:28 AM

sorry Chayla! Boy do I remember dd1's first day of kindergarten. I sat in the car and just cried. :hugs:

I hear you on food although I am amazed you can still drink coffee. I couldn't handle that. I had a protein shake this morning but still thought I would vomit.

I hope you start feeling better!

chayla 08-24-2011 12:49 PM

Yay for neighbors who work for an auto parts store!!! I just asked him for a jump, he took the battery out, took us to the store, got us a new one (origiinal size) for the price of a cheapo one with his discount and just finished putting it inn!!! Super awesome.

Now taking DD and DS#2 to chipotle for lunch. I have no money but it's hot, I have no food and i am too flippin tired to cook!!! So there!!!