Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Due In April (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=139)
-   -   Why can't I sleep at night... (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1269256)

froggymiamore 08-28-2011 01:11 PM

Why can't I sleep at night...

and want to sleep all day?! Goodness! I sleep like crap all night, wake up multiple times, get up early for no reason. But somehow I can pass out laying on the floor of the living room in the middle of the afternoon?!

Anyone else having this issue?

VWgurl619 08-28-2011 01:50 PM

Ditto. It makes it darn near impossible for me to find motivation to clean or do dishes

legable 08-28-2011 02:09 PM

Re: Why can't I sleep at night...

I've got the opposite problem. I slept 10 hours last night and still just took a nap! I go to bed at 9 during the week, just to get as much sleep as possible, but I can't seem to get enough.

froggymiamore 08-28-2011 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VWgurl619 (Post 13645876)
Ditto. It makes it darn near impossible for me to find motivation to clean or do dishes

Yep! But I did get a load of dishes washed and a load of laundry washed. Made the kids fold/hang their own clothes today. Figured they needed something to do :giggle:

Parker's_Mommy1116 08-28-2011 08:17 PM

Yep!! Me too!!! It's awful!! Last night I tossed and turned for 2 hours until i finally fell asleep!! Then I woke up like every two hours!!

zooanimalwrangler 08-28-2011 08:47 PM

ha! i have this problem too and usually sleep with no problems. wonder what it is...

chayla 08-28-2011 09:29 PM

it's awful! I slept horrible last night and had a huge long day outside all.day :( I fell asleep at the football tournament! Here I am now, needing sleep and can't drag myself upstairs. Don't want to lay in bed tossing and turning.

I think worrying about everything has me not sleeping. Sooner or later I will have to just pass out tho. HOping it's tonight!

lilbugsmomma 08-28-2011 11:13 PM

It all sounds very familiar! I did everything I could today to keep myself from napping just so I could have a goodnights sleep. And now here I am...still awake!!

VWgurl619 08-29-2011 12:15 AM

Look it's 1 in the morning and here I am!! I cant sleep either. :(

Parker's_Mommy1116 08-29-2011 06:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chayla
it's awful! I slept horrible last night and had a huge long day outside all.day :( I fell asleep at the football tournament! Here I am now, needing sleep and can't drag myself upstairs. Don't want to lay in bed tossing and turning.

I think worrying about everything has me not sleeping. Sooner or later I will have to just pass out tho. HOping it's tonight!

I think the worrying place a big part!! Today I find out what my HCG levels are and the anticipation is killing me!!