Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Due In April (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=139)
-   -   SHOULD I be? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1275508)

rahhlady 09-09-2011 01:28 AM

SHOULD I be?

So I posted the other day about my hospital visit. I was told I was having a possible miscarriage. I was supposed to be 7 weeks along and was having bright red bleeding and some cramping. They said they saw what looked like a start of a pregnancy on the ultrasound. My hcg levels were only at 400 [which even if I was off by a few days should be MUCH higher than that] and I have been bleeding, bright red, passing clots... ever since I got home. The cramps are so bad that I jsut curl in a ball and want to die.

Anyways, I was not TOLD I lost the baby... I was told it was a 50/50 shot and I wasn't far enough along to tell. So, they didnt SAY I lost the baby, but I immediately KNEW I had... kwim? I am supposed to go have my levels checked on Monday but should I really be holding out hope? I am already mourning. I feel like there is no chance this was a viable pregnancy, especially since I am STILL bleeding and my levels were so low. I have no symptoms left, not that I had many to begin with. I got a positive the day before my period was due and the test line was darker than the control a few days later, so I know the HCG was there.

Anyways, people are telling me that I shouldnt give up hope and all of this... but is it wrong that I have already given up. SHOULD I have hope left? I don't FEEL pregnant anymore.

Would you still have hope?

blueone 09-09-2011 05:36 AM

Re: SHOULD I be?

I don't know what to say. I know part of me would still be hoping and that I'd probably go through with it just for peace of mind. It's a tough decision, I'll be thinking of you.

LnzsOut 09-09-2011 01:24 PM

:hugs: I'm so sorry you're dealing with this :( If I were in your shoes, I honestly think I'd feel a lot like you do. A part of me would probably have some inkling of hope since the Dr. was vague, but you know your body best. Just go with whatever it is that you're feeling - don't feel like you SHOULD feel one way or another.

chayla 09-09-2011 10:28 PM

Huggs momma! I don't have any advice but have been thinking about you!

Tashena 09-10-2011 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LnzsOut (Post 13720426)
:hugs: I'm so sorry you're dealing with this :( If I were in your shoes, I honestly think I'd feel a lot like you do. A part of me would probably have some inkling of hope since the Dr. was vague, but you know your body best. Just go with whatever it is that you're feeling - don't feel like you SHOULD feel one way or another.

THIS TOTALLY!

Will be praying!!!

rahhlady 09-10-2011 02:31 PM

Thanks everyone. I went to the ER on Tuesday and I am STILL heavily bleeding. I have lost what few pregnancy symptoms I had. I know. I still go in on Monday for my levels to get checked and I am guessing I will have an ultrasound to make sure everything has passed. I am jsut ready to stop having a constant reminded everytime I use the restroom.

4kids4me 09-10-2011 07:57 PM

Many hugs! I've been where you are.