Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Due In June (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=141)
-   -   Get your BUTT into GEAR. (Exercise thread) (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1294278)

lovermuffin 10-12-2011 10:49 PM

Get your BUTT into GEAR. (Exercise thread)
 
If you can think of a better name, LMK.

I think we should have an exercise thread. To keep us in line and focused on making sure we stay as healthy as we can throughout this pregnancy..

My goal is to continue to go to Zumba M-Th and then F-Sa, to go on walks and rest on Sunday. Not to vigorous..

What is your exercise plan?

graceworks 10-13-2011 11:36 AM

Re: Get your BUTT into GEAR. (Exercise thread)
 
:bowdown: sounds vigorous to me! wow! I am impressed!

I will be lucky if I take a walk around the neighborhood every day. Hopefully this thread will inspire me!

lemurkinsmommy 10-13-2011 12:01 PM

Re: Get your BUTT into GEAR. (Exercise thread)
 
Walking is something I'll hopefully continue until it gets too cold, nasty and snowy and prenatal yoga.

lovermuffin 10-13-2011 12:37 PM

Re: Get your BUTT into GEAR. (Exercise thread)
 
I LOVE to go walking but I don't want to go walking by myself and I can't leave baby home alone so DH can go with me. LOL. Silly, I know!

larken 10-14-2011 11:48 AM

Re: Get your BUTT into GEAR. (Exercise thread)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by lovermuffin (Post 13932034)
I LOVE to go walking but I don't want to go walking by myself and I can't leave baby home alone so DH can go with me. LOL. Silly, I know!

Can't you put your DD in a carrier or a stroller and go with your DH?

lovermuffin 10-14-2011 12:40 PM

Re: Get your BUTT into GEAR. (Exercise thread)
 
It is warm here and so I don't want to go walking until it cools down which is after DD bedtime. So one of us has to stay home with her. I usually exercise from 8:30-9pm ish

larken 10-14-2011 01:09 PM

Re: Get your BUTT into GEAR. (Exercise thread)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by lovermuffin (Post 13938187)
It is warm here and so I don't want to go walking until it cools down which is after DD bedtime. So one of us has to stay home with her. I usually exercise from 8:30-9pm ish

Ahhh okay. We are all night owls so it didn't even occur to me.

lovermuffin 10-14-2011 02:31 PM

Re: Get your BUTT into GEAR. (Exercise thread)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by larken (Post 13938406)
Ahhh okay. We are all night owls so it didn't even occur to me.

LOL. It is okay. I didn't explain it well. My daughter goes to bed at 8pm and if she didn't get great naps then it is 7:30pm. I need my alone time. It is my sanity. HAHA.

mommymandy 10-14-2011 09:59 PM

Re: Get your BUTT into GEAR. (Exercise thread)
 
Well, since having my son I lost 42lbs! so I have been working out 5 days a week, but I think I will take it easier. I hope to do cardio stuff 5 days a week, yoga and some light weights. I'd love the encouragement to stay fit!

Anyone have a good pre-natal yoga video they use?

lovermuffin 10-14-2011 11:01 PM

Re: Get your BUTT into GEAR. (Exercise thread)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by mommymandy (Post 13941434)
Well, since having my son I lost 42lbs! so I have been working out 5 days a week, but I think I will take it easier. I hope to do cardio stuff 5 days a week, yoga and some light weights. I'd love the encouragement to stay fit!

Anyone have a good pre-natal yoga video they use?

Didn't get into pre-natal yoga but it sounds FUN. I ended up NOT going on a run tonight. My sister needed help with some things so I spent most of my evening over there! That is okay. Tomorrow is Sat and we can go to the park and get some exercise running around chasing DD and DH for that matter! :giggle:


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:54 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors