Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   2011 Due Daters (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=220)
-   -   Whoo HOO Friday Sat and Sun Chatter! (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1294909)

Andbabymakes2 10-14-2011 06:08 AM

Whoo HOO Friday Sat and Sun Chatter!

:goodvibes:

Andbabymakes2 10-14-2011 06:17 AM

Re: Whoo HOO Friday Sat and Sun Chatter!

Morning!

Been up since 5am.. speaking of sposies, (from yesterday), we've been using them at night, but Evan has diarrhea right now, and it leaked all over our bed, eww. But since we are at my mom's for the wknd, I didn't want to lug all of the CD'ing stuff with us. Luckily Evan doesn't mind being wet or dirty too much. He was 6wks on Wed, and he's almost 11lbs! I sold our KL0's for next to nothing, (should've held out for a better offer) Now I need to sell off our pf's. We are down to half a dz GM's,lots of flats, and a handful of MEOS. I have lgr pf's that I will sew into prefitteds one of these days. Today we are going to Menards, and a local diaper store I've never been too.

new_mommy78 10-14-2011 08:32 AM

Morning....kids are home today from school. We are all going to the gym so I can get some "mommy time" and get my workout in. Not sure what else we are going to get done today...I am working on making my kids chore charts and those will get started on Sunday...I am SOO tired of the whining that happens whenever they have to clean up!! I'm hoping that a chore chart will help with that!
We haven't even started using cloth here yet...I was gifted SOO many sposies (in small sizes) that I have been using them up as fast as I can! However even when we go thru all of the sposies I will still buy some for nighttime and most outings. Emme is doing great. We have moved her to her own room, and she is sleeping SO much better! I am only getting up 2x's a night to feed her. Co-sleeping was much eaiser, but I think we are all getting better sleep since she moved.

Andbabymakes2 10-14-2011 08:34 AM

Yay for sleeping baby!! Evan slept in the pnp last night for a little while but I'm too lazy to stay awake to put him back, lol.

estradaamyl 10-14-2011 09:39 AM

I was supposed to do errands today and then take the kids for some photos again. (My Dad bought them Seahawks gear and my mom wanted costume pics too.) i have to cancel. June woke up every hour or so coughing. She sounds horrible. I was actually scared she has whooping cough because of how bad it sounds. But she has had immunizations so it shouldn't be, right?

I feel bad. A friend has 3 kiddos and the youngest is 1 day older than Casper. Baby has been sick for weeks with a bad ear infection and is all congested. Mom hasn't got any sleep. I told her that yesterday she could drop off the older kids to get some rest since she is sick now. She asked about today and I said I was busy today. I guess it's best not to exchange new sickies though. I already told Lindsay that I didn't want to spread it to her house earlier this week. Blah.

My FIL is supposed to be flying in sometime this month. He is just as weird if not worse than my MIL.

jackyl08 10-14-2011 10:39 AM

Oh, man, Amy! The sickies suck. As for whooping cough, I was under the impression that even with the vax(which my kids have), kids don't have immunity until they get the booster in kindergarten(well, age 5ish). That's why I mentioned it to my whole family that getting the adult booster wasn't a bad idea since we have so many littles around now.

As for us, we are going to the pumpkin patch today. We got DD new rubber boots that actually fit. Last year, I bought her new ones right before and just grabbed the size she normally wore. Uh, yeah, rubber boots are sized quite differently and they were huge. She ended up kicking them off and took off through the patch in her socks. Yeah, that was awesome. Not.

Divalicious Mama 10-14-2011 11:53 AM

I think we are going looking for haunted locations tonight & then tmrw we are headed to Louisville, ky to waverly hills sanitarium & to a Halloween store for costumes... Busy weekend ahead for me...

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum

estradaamyl 10-14-2011 01:59 PM

I took June to the dr. Casper stayed at a neighbor's house. Thank God for sweet neighbors! The friend with the 3 littles? Yeah she was at the dr too. Her daughter is 1 month younger than June and has some weird rash. Now I'm super glad I didn't have them!!! June has croup. Her throat is so inflammed she can barely breathe. They gave her prendisone so we will see.

sblakeley 10-14-2011 03:26 PM

Also speaking of sposies I had to buy a box today for our trip next week. Heading back to OH again but we will be on the move the whole time so I'm not taking cloth with me. Anyways holy freaking expensive batman! I went to BRU b/c I had a $7 off a box store coupon plus a $2 off manufacture coupon. I was sticker shocked at the $45.99 for box price.

Girls night out tonight and Women's 5k in the morning!

jackyl08 10-14-2011 05:00 PM

I hope little June is feeling better soon, Amy!

OMG, $46 for a box?!? Wow. I am still using the box GMIL gifted us, so I was not aware that they were that expensive.