Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   2011 Due Daters (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=220)
-   -   Harvest Babies Daily Chat 10/17 (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1296245)

rainydaysunshine 10-17-2011 05:18 AM

Harvest Babies Daily Chat 10/17

:p

rainydaysunshine 10-17-2011 05:34 AM

Re: Harvest Babies Daily Chat 10/17

Heather- I don't know what kind of pool I'm getting, my MW has several she loans out. She did say that unless someone has a baby by thursday, i'll probably have to wait a few days for my pool. I did buy a fishie pool that I never got to use when I was preggo w/ ds1. I remember it being deep enough, but I'm only 5'4".

Well, yoga didn't bring a baby for me, thankfully. I did find that my pelvis is separating so much, there were a few positions I couldn't do (warrior 2, for example). My teacher asked me to try to make it to class for sure next week, because it was her final for a certification she has been working on for a while now and she has to have here class filmed. I think she just wants me there cause i'll be so big ;). Just kidding, we are kind of friends (or at least working toward that, I think). Here son is same age as Ds1 and they were in tball together last yr. I assume it will be easier to do the class with people she is familiar with, since she'll be a little nervous.

Anyway, I am hoping to get the last of my big cleaning finished today and only have laundry left for tomorrow (i took off tomorrow to finish up). After that, it'll just be maintenance cleaning until baby comes!

Sally's Red Meadow 10-17-2011 06:29 AM

we have a blow up pool that we plan to use.
Morgan I was up part of the night with heart burn too. I sure wish it would go away.

3Munchkins1togrow 10-17-2011 07:38 AM

Hello everyone!

I will never be able to catch up, I have been missing for a few days. So excited to see another new baby! I Have felt pretty terrible the last several days :yuck: ! I had an appt last Wed. everything looked good, did my GBS, Dr and I both got excited for making it to 35 weeks. As of today I have 4 days to 36W and 11 days to 37W so I am going with these small milestones. Although based on the way I have been feeling DH predicts any day now. I am just hoping it's a virus or just my body being really exhausted. I think DH is just hoping it's all over soon because he has been doing everything. The dishes, cooking, shopping, most of the stuff with the kids. He told me last night that taking over my job was killing him. I said now you know what it's like when your gone for weeks and months at a time. He said he always knew and felt bad, but it's another thing to know from experience! This has been good for him to "really see" what life is like for me. I hope to get some things around the house done today, there is lots to do. I just still feel icky, but you guys are inspiring me or making me feel slackerish enough to get up and get stuff done. Hope everyone is well !

shortdrawbryant 10-17-2011 08:19 AM

Morning girls.
Today is storytime day so of course going to library at 1130! Then of to get groceries to make a sausage rotel casserole. I am so sore these days. I wish I could see a chiro but it will prolly be like 2-3 weeks before i can go :(

AcrossTheUniverse 10-17-2011 08:21 AM

Thia- I'm 5'11" so maybe that is why the pool feels so short to me. But like I said, its better than the bathtub so I'm happy!

Laura- I've been feeling that way too. The kind of sluggish "I'm going to go into labor soon" feeling. I've had it with all my kiddos and I'm actually surprised that this time I haven't delivered yet because I've been feeling this way since Friday. I've also been having contractions on and off since Friday, but they pitter out at night when I am sleeping. They definitely feel like real ctx and not BH because I feel them in my back and cervix. I have 5 days to 37 weeks (including today)! In a way I want to hit that point but at the same time I am done with feeling this way and the ctx all the time make daily things difficult!

Mpierce 10-17-2011 08:43 AM

Heather - I hope the ctx stay away a little while longer!

Nichole - Sorry your sore, I can totally relate, this Kitchen Reno is kicking my butt! I need to see the chiro really bad.

Laura - I hope that you start feeling better soon!

Thia - Glad Yoga didn't bring a baby on. :giggle:

AFM: We rented a pool from the midwife so it's full size, whatever that means. lol Single person because DH doesn't think he's going to want to get in it with me at all. I keep waking up in the mornings really swollen, I don't know/understand why. This is new to me, but it's rather painful! I'm very unhappy with it. Today I have plans to knit (fingers crossed) to cuddle with Lilly. :) Put away laundry and wash my sheets. If I do all that I'll be happy.

FIL is coming to help with the Kitchen tonight, hopefully they'll get all of the top cabinets close to in and we'll be moving on to the bottom ones. I'm thinking we might actually get the Kitchen done by Wednesday. :lostit: Or atleast really close to done. :mrgreen:

GC's Mama 10-17-2011 09:00 AM

Wow....all you ladies having contractions already is mind-blowing. I get a little crampy sometimes, or I can feel with my hands if my belly's harder than normal, but I don't have painful or even noticeable contractions ever. Except one time when I was 39 weeks with Owen. One night I decided to give myself a pedicure and I had to stop after painting one foot because I kept having uncomfortable ctx. I really didn't want to go into labor with only one foot painted, but I stopped there. The ctx went away, and the next night I painted the other foot. I had Owen 2 days later.

That being said, I have a feeling this little one will be earlier than I was with the boys (1 and 3 days early). I'm already starting to just get super tired most of the time, and crampy sometimes (with both boys, it wasn't until the last 3 weeks or so). Mostly, it's just a feeling, though. I predicted it with the other two though. I just see that point of being "done" coming up around the corner. I'm already getting tired of burping up stuff when I bend over and not being able to move as fast as I want to , and having low-grade heartburn much of the day (and worse than that at other times). Plus, I think my belly button's getting ready to pop out or something, b/c it hurts. But I'm only 34 weeks, and it feels like I have forever to go.....sigh. Sorry for the whining...just that kind of morning, I guess.

Mpierce 10-17-2011 09:14 AM

Jenn - I don't know if there is space left in my body for this baby. :giggle: So I can totally relate, I'm about to be 35 weeks and my muscles below my belly feel like they are going to break in half soon and the heartburn I'm totally over!

AcrossTheUniverse 10-17-2011 09:52 AM

Jenn and Morgan- Whine away, that is why we are all here. To share and commiserate together. :giggle:

This is the first pregnancy that I've had painful ctx in prior to being in labor. Well, I had some when my water initially broke at 30w with DS2 but they stopped them and then for the 4 weeks of bedrest I didn't have any other than the usual BH. There have been 2x this weekend where I actually seriously thought I was in early labor! I think my body is trying but since it is still a bit early it isn't going into full blown labor mode because I'm just not ripe enough. And, I'm not doing anything to encourage it, either! If I'm still having these ctx next weekend (at 37w) you can bet I will be walking, eating pineapple, drinking tons of RRL, getting some EPO and spicy foods.... lol! If things calm down I am more than happy to carry to 39-40 weeks (or a little more). I kind of missed that stage from my last pregnancy. I guess for me it is just being incapacitated everyday that makes me ready for this to be done!