Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Due In June (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=141)
-   -   JuneBugs chat - Oct 23rd-29th (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1299385)

canadianbakers 10-23-2011 09:05 AM

JuneBugs chat - Oct 23rd-29th

Another week gone by, mamas! :)

Dewberri 10-23-2011 09:28 AM

Re: JuneBugs chat - Oct 23rd-29th

Keep 'em coming! :grouphug:

janelle525 10-23-2011 10:12 AM

I'm so excited I can barely stand not telling the world I'm pregnant, when do you all share with family.. and then with friends/acquaintances?

bluedaisyma 10-23-2011 10:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by janelle525 (Post 13990037)
I'm so excited I can barely stand not telling the world I'm pregnant, when do you all share with family.. and then with friends/acquaintances?

we told everyone within a day. Well, acquaintances, as it has come up. I haven't announced it at my kid's football games or anything, but everyone on FB knows and all our family and friends....(I found out at 5 wks...)

mumtwiceover 10-23-2011 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by janelle525 (Post 13990037)

With my son we told everyone pretty quickly - I suck at keeping secrets LOL!!!

This time we haven't told my teen daughter yet so although I have spilled to a couple of friends no one technically knows in my family - not until we tell my oldest - which Im not loking forward to - she didn't take it well when I got pregnant 2 years ago with her brother and she has told us she will move out if I get pregnant again:cry: (yes I'm just that fun to live with while pregnant LOL). so maybe we'll tell everyone after I have the baby - think that'll work???:giggle2:

wordmama 10-23-2011 11:09 AM

We'll be keeping very quiet about this pregnancy until after the ultrasound. Then we'll tell just immediate family so that we have support should something go wrong. I'll tell work once I can't hide my bump any more (probably 16-20 weeks) and Facebook after I tell work.

We had our sixth wedding anniversary yesterday. My DH is the most amazing man on the planet. My gift was the Doula course certification paid for!! Now I can not only stay home with my babies, but I can return to healthcare part time in a very meaningful way. I'm just more in love with him right now than I've ever been as he's made another of my life dreams take flight! :wub:

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum

jaelynsmommy61607 10-23-2011 12:11 PM

I had a horrible dream last night that I lost the baby. I'm kind of freaked out now.

mommymandy 10-23-2011 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wordmama
We'll be keeping very quiet about this pregnancy until after the ultrasound. Then we'll tell just immediate family so that we have support should something go wrong. I'll tell work once I can't hide my bump any more (probably 16-20 weeks) and Facebook after I tell work.

We had our sixth wedding anniversary yesterday. My DH is the most amazing man on the planet. My gift was the Doula course certification paid for!! Now I can not only stay home with my babies, but I can return to healthcare part time in a very meaningful way. I'm just more in love with him right now than I've ever been as he's made another of my life dreams take flight! :wub:

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum

Awesome gift from DH! Happy anniversary!

We told a few friends and our parents right away, we will probably tell everyone else after we see the heartbeat :-)

bigmamakelsey 10-23-2011 01:30 PM

I'm going CRAZY not being able to tell anyone! When do you think is the right time to tell? I've never had a history of miscarriage or anything. 7, 8 weeks? Longer?

scrapandsewon 10-23-2011 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by janelle525

My parents, sisters, and closest friends I told within two days or so.

DH usually waits a while to tell his parents and brothers, after 10-12 weeks or so. We don't get to see them often.

Other friends I will tell when I have to break out the maternity clothes.