Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Northwest (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=114)
-   -   Home birth Midwives Missoula, MT area (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1300045)

bigmamakelsey 10-24-2011 03:14 PM

Home birth Midwives Missoula, MT area

Hi! I know there are a few Missoula moms here, I was just wondering if anyone had any recommendations on home birth midwives, I know of Dolly Browder (my last midwife) Sandhano Danison, Darla Torrez, and Jeanne Hebl. Has anyone worked with these midwives before? What were your experiences like?

bigmamakelsey 10-28-2011 01:25 PM

Re: Home birth Midwives Missoula, MT area

Anyone?:)

prantastic 11-09-2011 11:57 PM

I went to Jeanne Hebl. I adore her, and her staff! I highly recommend her. :) PM me if you have any questions or anything. :goodvibes:

jaylene 12-11-2011 04:59 PM

i went to jeanne henl also she is sooo sweet and the best provider i have had ever! i did not have her while pregnant though except for a few office visits because i saw dr montgomery for a high risk pregnancy. she was the only one who i got to try and get him to let me try a vbac, i since have had 2 more babies and seen alot of dif providers but no one would even try.

MT Momma 03-24-2012 08:20 PM

I haven't used a midwife... But I've used Ruth Bray as a doula and she is just AMAZING! Funny, I check this forum for locals every now and then... And we are both due in June :)

bigmamakelsey 03-25-2012 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MT Momma (Post 14851645)
I haven't used a midwife... But I've used Ruth Bray as a doula and she is just AMAZING! Funny, I check this forum for locals every now and then... And we are both due in June :)

:giggle: I noticed you were from Stevensville when you introduced yourself at the beginning of our due date group! We live in Lolo. Small world:)

Mama*Kim 04-06-2012 02:10 AM

Sorry to jump in, I just love western Montana. My great-grandmother lived her entire life in Darby. We used to visit there once or twice a year. I still have family around the area too. It's gorgeous out there!

bigmamakelsey 04-11-2012 10:01 PM

I love it too! Especially northwestern Montana. It's so beautiful! Eastern MT, I could give or take :giggle: :blush:

alisha_roseleip 06-07-2012 11:50 PM

Hehehe!! Welllll...... I love it over here, so feel free to stay on your side with all the people! I will keep the wide open and no people <3

bigmamakelsey 07-15-2012 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alisha_roseleip (Post 15215402)
Hehehe!! Welllll...... I love it over here, so feel free to stay on your side with all the people! I will keep the wide open and no people <3

:giggle: I don't go over often enough. DH has a lot of family in eastern MT and always tells me how beautiful his families land is up in "the mountains." We go over, and I'm like "What mountains!? Where?!" :giggle2: