Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Due In June (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=141)
-   -   Really Emotional (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1301327)

KatrinaLoves 10-26-2011 09:37 PM

Really Emotional

Please, someone tell me this is normal and that I'm not alone!

I'm only 5 weeks pregnant, but I'm ridiculously emotional, from what I can only assume is hormones. I'm planning our annual family Christmas get-together, and am crying while looking up local Christmas events "because I just love Christmas so much". And earlier, someone posted something sappy on Facebook and I sobbed for 10 minutes.

Just when I think I'm only crying over somewhat reasonable things, I pause from online shopping, look over at the wall, and find myself fighting back tears. FOR. NO. REASON. AT. ALL.

I'm not a very emotional person, so this is new. DH thinks it's adorable/pathetic/endearing, but crying gives me headaches and I'd rather it stop, lol.

Anyone else?

lemurkinsmommy 10-26-2011 11:26 PM

Re: Really Emotional

Yes its normal, I get that way too but mostly I turn into the slightly crazy person no one wants to be around (yay for hormones!)

mother of 4, soon 5 10-27-2011 01:17 AM

YOU ARE NOT ALONE!!!! I cry and i dont even know what I cry over. Then it makes DH laugh cause he on the outside sees that its not worth it and I get stirred up because I feel completely rationale but Im fooling no one. We are a big ball of hormones! Theres no way around them. maybe more walks would help us so our minds are set away from other things and hey it helps the body.

mother of 4, soon 5 10-27-2011 01:49 AM

Oh and I just found out that my cousin a yr older than me is due in may with twins, no sickness at all- just tired. Im so happy/jelous- It made me cry.

foggierbard9 10-27-2011 05:09 AM

I am the same way. I start crying for what seems like nothing(songs on the radio while driving for example), I fly off the handle and yell and scream for stupid stuff.

wordmama 10-27-2011 06:10 AM

Totally normal and I'm right there with you. I choose my radio stations based on what won't make me bawl ( no country)!

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum

Only 10-27-2011 08:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wordmama (Post 14013697)
Totally normal and I'm right there with you. I choose my radio stations based on what won't make me bawl ( no country)!

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum

I cried over a Reba song, and I don't even like her music much. :blush::giggle:

Oh, and I cried on the toilet when Daddy to be was telling me "I can't wait until you get nice and round like an oompa loompa." I mean really. :rolleyes:

bluemoonbutterfly 10-27-2011 10:16 AM

The first thing that made me think I needed to take a test was that I was crying during the new Barbie movie. I was like WTH, really, it is a Barbie movie. I was due for AF that day and figured since I had not started yet(I am so precise that not only is my cycle every 28 days, but I start around the same time of day every time). So the combination of me not starting that morning and crying my eyes out was a good sign that something was amiss. I am still being emotional, but at least it is not like with DD2. I did not want anyone touching me/being near me for the first 4 months. The only person I could stand to be near me was DD1. Poor DH would come in from work, kiss me on the cheek and sit as far away from me as he could.

canadianbakers 10-27-2011 10:23 AM

Yup, being uber emotional is totally normal! :)

Nicolenutt 10-27-2011 10:31 AM

I'm with you all, I teared up just reading these posts :giggle: I have a hard time even reading about peanuts progress I get all overwhelmed and teary :blush: Last night I couldn't wait for bedtime for the munchkins b/c I was beat, well when they finally fell asleep I cried because I felt bad b/c I had wanted them to go to sleep :giggle: