Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Diaper Chatter and Q & A (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   What was your first cloth? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13111)

masonite 06-09-2006 04:38 PM

What was your first cloth?

Just curious...

What was your first kind of cloth diapers?

I started with fuzzi bunz. I did the complete opposite of what they tell you to do. I put all of my "eggs in one basket", so to speak and bought a dozen fuzzi bunz. Thank heavens they've worked for me, and I love them!!

Since then, I've bought some prefolds and a couple of covers, and tried a few different kinds of pockets. I did get an AIO in a trade...I hate it! So, I'm back where I started! I love mostly pockets, but I'm feeling the prefold/cover love as well. If we had more money, I think I would have tried more, but since we don't, I'm lovin' what I have.

So, where did you start? :singdance:

Kylie&Logan'sMommy 06-09-2006 04:39 PM

Re: What was your first cloth?

I bought a sampler package and loved the fuzzi bunz that was in it. But there was a wonderoos sale going on then buy 2 get 1 free so I bought a dozen and got 6 free. And its all history from there:happyclap:

EmmalinesMom 06-09-2006 04:58 PM

Prefolds, simple covers, and Beni Boi AIOs. :)

momovthree 06-09-2006 05:00 PM

My first were FBs. I did the same thing, just dove right in and bought a dozen. After that I bought a couple Baby Soft Wraps. I was hooked and the rest is history for this addict..... :blush:

mamato3 06-09-2006 05:00 PM

Fuzzi bunz :)

Termie 06-09-2006 05:12 PM

kissaluvs size 0
1st covers bsww

now cpfs, fitteds, covers, FBs, SBs, HHs(unsuccessful - teared up pkg'g up the few I had when traded), unknown AI2 so almost everything! And he's 3m4d old!!

stellar225 06-09-2006 05:26 PM

As you know... :D I started out with FBs -- first a few from eBay, then a dozen from clothdaddy.com.

I've branched out to various different pockets/fitteds/covers...my newest adventure may be taking part in a prefold co-op. I want to see if I can do it. :p

Shaineinok 06-09-2006 05:29 PM

Prefolds and Dappi wraps.

ChurchPunkMom 06-09-2006 05:32 PM

CPFs, fitteds (got 11 Cotton Kids for $20 on ebay!) and Wiggle Worm Bottoms and Proraps.

I still use CPFs, fitteds, and WWBs on Torrin.:mrgreen: I also have IPFs, Cloud 9s (and a few other fitteds including some I've made), WWBs, SnSs, and homemade pockets for Eliana.. and a couple SnSs for Torrin too. ;)... oh! and wool! Don't forget the wool. :P

Jillybean 06-09-2006 05:33 PM

Fuzzibunz here. Just recently branched out a bit, I have FB, IPF, prowraps, BSWW, HH, SB, Kissaluvs fitteds, Sckoons, CB fleece cover, and others on the way. If I could only have one kind it would probably still be FB( although I'm loving fitted coverless for EC'ing my 4 mo old).