Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Parenting Talk (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Share positive NON circing stories! (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312200)

USMCgirl_05 11-17-2011 03:26 PM

Share positive NON circing stories!

If you are pro circumcision please just move on- thanks!

Since pro-circers seem to always make themselves welcome in anti-circ threads but we're not allowed in theirs (insert eye roll smiley here).

I have a son, he is about to turn 3 in December. He has his whole penis, the way nature intended! I am so glad that we made this choice....even though I hate to say that since it's HIS penis so technically it should be his choice. My husband is circumcised but he realized that it was not necessary and we didn't need to put out little boy through something like that.

We have never had any issues, no doctor has ever questioned it. No UtIs, no hygiene problems.

I have several friends who had their first boy circumcised but didn't with their second or third and so on and I think it's awesome!

***If you did circ previously but you don't anymore, please feel welcome to add your story too!***

Joyful Tie Dyes 11-17-2011 03:28 PM

Re: Share positive NON circing stories!

My DH is circ'd but we did not circ our DS thanks partly to threads here and elsewhere that lead me to do my own research.

mama2R*A*C 11-17-2011 03:35 PM

We have two intact boys! They're perfectly whole and wouldnt have it any other way.

hilaryisinked 11-17-2011 03:42 PM

If this baby is a boy he won't be circ'd thanks to this site! Best decision DH and I could have ever made.

Kriket 11-17-2011 03:45 PM

we also have two whole boys! Zero issues here.

well, hes PTing and I tried to show him the flap on his underwear and the skin was hanging on to his leg or scrote and I pulled to hard and got an "ow mama my penis!" :giggle:

RaZZberry 11-17-2011 03:45 PM

Thank you for making this thread! :thumbsup: My intact son is so easy to diaper. He is healthy and whole and has had no complicaitons.

Please see my thread in my siggy if you would like to read my experience with circ vs intact.

emilykaysmommy 11-17-2011 03:47 PM

My son is whole. :) I have never watched a circ video or visited pro-intact sites... I just could not allow my son to be cut... Just like I wouldn't let anyone cut my daughter if it wasn't necessary to save her life. I don't judge those that do... Our family just doesn't and that's all.

RaZZberry 11-17-2011 03:49 PM

By the way, how do you rate a thread?

MDever 11-17-2011 03:49 PM

Our DS is intact and knows what that means! We have explained about circ when he saw my nephew being changed as a newbie. He thinks my sister is a barbarian :chuckle: We told him that his father had his foreskin cut off too and his face....PRICELESS No difficulty here :goodvibes:

USMCgirl_05 11-17-2011 03:50 PM

I am really thankful that I was on parenting message boards for a while before my son was born, otherwise I might not have known better! I do think that having that procedure done on a newborn baby goes against all my motherly instincts though. When we were in the hospital I just could not imagine having it done...

Hopefully in the next 10-20 years it becomes as rare in this country as it is in the rest of the world :)