Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Due In Aug (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=143)
-   -   bittersweet... (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1314791)

Kbunz14 11-23-2011 09:29 AM

bittersweet...

2012 mamas are going to be finding out very soon. I found out on the 30th...I was 11dpo and due around the 10th. Thank you all for being a great support system and even though I don't check in much here anymore, I'm glad I can see these babies grow over on FB :)
It's crazy that a lot of DDC with Keira are having babies this summer...I wonder if anyone will have my due date :giggle2:

heyuitsme 11-23-2011 10:00 AM

Re: bittersweet...

it is sad to be moving on. I really enjoyed everyone here. like A LOT! :)

katengrace 11-23-2011 11:07 AM

I was just thinking this today. Makes me kinda sad. I didn't find out I was pregnant until Xmas eve, but I was due at the end of the month.
I know I'm friends with a few of you on fb, but if I'm not I'd love to keep up and watch our babies grow together! Just look me up...Carrie Rucker Hellman

mommabritt 11-23-2011 12:51 PM

No fb here so I will be lurking in the 2011 dd forum.... come and visit me sometime! I found out on our anniversary, Dec 6th do the new mamas are right around the corner!!

This is the first ddc I became a part of and I have really enjoyed getting to know you ladies so much. I can honestly say that there have been nights I have stayed up thinking of one person or another who was going through a rough time and praying for them. :hugs: The support has been awesome to have and it wont be forgotten. I hope we can stay in touch through here or email. If anyone wants to email, its falzonefamily@live.com. :)

jackyl08 11-25-2011 02:43 PM

:cry::brat::fit: Nooooooo! I have loved this group and all the support. :cry:

MamaCoffee 11-29-2011 02:17 PM

I agree, I can't believe it has been a year since we found out we all were having our little's!! What a great year it's been getting to know you ladies! Thanks for the fun and the friendship!

Faithsa 12-01-2011 10:38 PM

I've so enjoyed getting to know all of you and I hope that these friendships last a long time. :) I can't believe that a year has flown by. Baby's up, gotta go. :)

Divalicious Mama 12-03-2011 07:59 PM

I'll miss our ddc :(

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum

Meredith+2 12-04-2011 09:09 PM

I found out about Ian one year ago today! I still can't believe he's here and he's real and I really am that lucky sometimes.

beautifulboyz 12-06-2011 08:40 AM

I suspected I was pregnant early on in December but didn't confirm it until almost New Years Eve. Wow! Time does fly by. You all are some awesome ladies! I really didn't post much on here, as I am really shy, but was always reading your posts. Will miss you! Mommabritt, I might just have to email you sometime since you too have three boys. Argggghh! How do you do it?? Divalicious Mama I soooo love your little girl's name, Aerith! If God ever gives me my little girl, I think I might just name her that. It sounds so fairylike. =)