Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Due In Aug (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=143)
-   -   Cyber Monday & more... (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1316435)

TeachinAuntie 11-28-2011 07:11 AM

Cyber Monday & more...

:goodvibes:

Not sure when we'll get the boot, so we'll leave this thread up until it gets to about 40 posts & then start a new one?

sugar_crystalz 11-28-2011 08:08 AM

Re: Cyber Monday & more...

Does it end on the first of the month? Boo... lol

I'm glad to be going back to normal today after the holiday craziness. I had my dinner last night and it went well. At first I thought hardly anyone was coming because my SIL called in the morning and had gotten in a huge fight with her ex who wouldn't give her the kids so she wasn't coming. And then Joe's ex-gf had unexpected company so she wasn't coming with her son. But then she texted me back saying she'd be there a little late with my SIL's kids too (they're her neices) so it turned out really well. I made a TON of food and my FIL made 4 desserts so we're going to be eating leftovers for a few days.

Seni learned to roll from her back to her tummy on Sat so now she's doing it CONSTANTLY. Her favorite toy is the arch thing that goes above her and has toys dangling off of it but she keeps rolling and getting stuck in it. Not really sure what to do about that!

TeachinAuntie 11-28-2011 09:54 AM

Vinnie is SO close to rolling. He can get ALMOST all the way over...but he hasn't figured out how to get the 'under arm' unstuck.

sugar_crystalz 11-28-2011 11:23 AM

Yeah, Seni was like that for quite a while- it's funny to watch her get it out now. She rolls a bit and then does a big jerk to get it out- it looks so violent! For about a month she was able to roll enough onto her side so she could chew on the blanket underneath her.

Prettylocks 11-28-2011 12:13 PM

Hi ladies! Uh oh, baby is up bbl :)

estradaamyl 11-28-2011 03:23 PM

My parents gave my girls new pillow pet type things while we were there. They are exactly the same so I tried dyeing one last night. I spent 2 hours and finally figured out the stupid thing is polyester and won't take dye. :banghead: My kids got their pictures taken again and I spent all morning on the phone for my mom to jcpenney. My mom was upset because she bought a cd and today it is 40% off. I didn't get anything done at all.

On black friday I went to Joanns. Caspian slept most of the time and only woke up to give big smiles and flirt with all the ladies. He is too funny. :wub: I spent $182 and they didn't even have a great selection. Most of what I spent was on notions, scissors and needles. Pretty boring. Then yesterday I spent another 40 at my Joanns. Then I was in trouble. :giggle2: But come on, I only buy fabric once a year really.

I'm so bummed we are getting the boot. And I really hope I don't join another ddc on here anytime soon. I still have a week or 2 more of stressing to do. Blah.

sugar_crystalz 11-28-2011 03:57 PM

Amy, I hope I'm not on another one anytime soon either! We're using condoms but I don't totally trust them especially since he seems to ignore me every time I say it's not only the "end result" that gets you pregnant!

I got my Seni-bear to giggle today! I made her giggle about a month ago but not again until a few times this morning. Yay- my baby's not broken!

Andbabymakes2 11-28-2011 04:06 PM

got zip done today. great. lol Going to try and make dinner soon. need to pay bills/ balance checkbook. I hear Evan crying, better go get him.

mommyof2wildboys 11-28-2011 04:15 PM

I am almost done with my Christmas shopping! I hate having to stress about $ and worrying if we have enough for Christmas. Only 2 presents left :)

WinterBabies 11-28-2011 04:34 PM

Ok so does anyone else think their baby is teething already? It seems a little early to me but Colt sure is acting like he is. He is constantly chewing on his hands or his shirt sleeve, or a burp cloth but I don't see any bumps that look like teeth coming through.
He is a bit more fussy lately too. He doesn't seem to like any of the teething toys I have given him. I'm out of ideas. He seems to sleep ok at night but during the day he seems uncomfortable. Any thoughts?