Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Diaper Chatter and Q & A (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Do you keep your outgrown dipes for future babies or sell em? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13250)

amanda1188 06-10-2006 11:00 AM

Do you keep your outgrown dipes for future babies or sell em?

I have a hard time letting go of our favorite diapers once we outgrow them and I tend to want to keep them for my next baby(in a couple of years!). Do you guys keep your diapers or sell them all & start a new stash for the baby?
Just curious!

CMamma 06-10-2006 11:05 AM

Re: Do you keep your outgrown dipes for future babies or sell em?

Well I sell mine now b/c I don't plan on more babies... but I did keep between our first and second. But we only had boring PFs :)

navars2 06-10-2006 11:10 AM

Keep them and loan them to friends/family (except, maybe, my very favorites). :D

Termie 06-10-2006 11:26 AM

We're on 1 of 2-4 so yep we are keeping them. Selling would make buying everything for the next size more palatable though. ;) Dh and I just keep reminding ourselves that the next one is "free".... the next one is "free"

Sarah0903 06-10-2006 11:33 AM

I am going to keep mine for the next one - I hope it is a girl so we can use the fitteds I have - otherwise I will sell and buymore boyish.

toryandrew 06-10-2006 11:37 AM

I'm selling mine to get money for the next size up but I keep my favorites. I always wonder if they'll be some huge diaper innovation by the time I have my next one. Like the way pocket diapers changed everything. So I want to be prepared to get the newest thing and I like shopping.

cblurose 06-10-2006 11:56 AM

I've always kept them because I keep having more children. :)

aliks 06-10-2006 12:45 PM

I'm keeping them for the next one, I have fairied a few to some cd newbies on another board too.

OneFabMama 06-10-2006 01:01 PM

Whatever we dont use we sell. Either to get a bigger size or something that works better. I've never really FALLEN that much in love with a diaper to keep it. I might keep some of the wool, but who knows.
Besides, there is nothing better then shopping for NEW fluff and I can only imagine shopping for NEW NEWBORN stuff. But that is years away for us!

Gavin&Brent'sMommy 06-10-2006 01:07 PM

I plan on keeping mine for the next one, but if we end up having a girl then yeah I'll sell the boyish ones & buy girly ones anyhow LOL just like I am hanging onto all Gavin's clothes incase it's another boy lol