Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   C Section Births (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=224)
-   -   Thursday is the big day! (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1325773)

Lamplighter 12-19-2011 01:03 PM

Thursday is the big day!

Hi everyone. I've been lurking this section for a few days and figured I'd post a thread for support and prayers.

Early Thursday morning, the 22nd, I go in for my 2nd c-section. I have a breech baby this time around again. My pelvis doesn't cooperate with getting their heads engaged so they like flip around a lot. :)

I haven't talked about it much online because of the judgements, but I have an amazing support network irl that has cheered me on in my decision. And now I get to be part of the support network here as well. :thumbsup:

There is so much to my story, and I may share bits an pieces of it as time goes on. I'm just a little leery yet of being so public online.

If you have questions maybe that can spark a fun discussion. <3 Thanks for any prayers and thoughts.

Lovinmama3 12-19-2011 02:37 PM

Re: Thursday is the big day!

I'll be praying you have an uneventful c-section with a quick recovery. :) Feel free to share as little or much as you want - no judgements from me. I've had two c-sections and am so happy DS now has a c-section fourm because I know I had tons of questions before and after I had both of my c-sections (funny how we moms seem to forget all those delivery details ;) ). Congrats on baby #2!

magoose 12-19-2011 08:18 PM

Best of luck on Thursday! What a nice Christmas gift. Hope everything goes ok and I look forward to you sharing whatever parts of your story you'd like. You'd definitely get no judgement from me. Hugs, mama. I'll be thinking about you! :hugs:

apurkeyp 12-19-2011 08:28 PM

Yay! Have an amazing birth! Congratulations on your newest little bundle.

AmandaR 12-19-2011 08:32 PM

Good luck!!!

Lamplighter 12-20-2011 12:47 PM

Thanks mamas! He'll be here in less than 48 hours!

Hopper Graphics 12-21-2011 03:56 PM

Said a prayer for you! Wishing you a smooth recovery and a perfectly healthy precious bundle :)

rosenfried2 12-21-2011 09:00 PM

Good luck tomorrow! Praying it all goes smooth!

Sweet_Fantasy_Fox 12-21-2011 10:28 PM

Good luck tomorrow, hope everything goes easy and smoothly for both you and the baby.

sunshine2011 12-21-2011 10:30 PM

I had a section in May for number 2. I wanted a Vbac but he was breech at 41 weeks. Much much easier 2nd time around, first was emergency. It was wonderful actually.. Good luck to you!!