Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Sold / Traded / Gone (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   Please read if you are using DS to exchange items/money! (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1327305)

~happy2Bamommy~ 12-23-2011 07:50 AM

Please read if you are using DS to exchange items/money!

Hey folks!

I'm getting a lot of pm's from members buying.It seems that a lot of people are not getting delivery confirmation on packages they ship out.

This is a requirement to sell on here! It is not *just* a DiaperSwappers rule. If you do not have this proof and a claim is opened in paypal, you will have to refund your buyer. You could end up out money AND Items! Trades need DC too as you have no proof you shipped otherwise.

Please take a moment to bump this for others. I think the sticky threads in red at the top of the forums are being overlooked.

Thank you all for choosing to B/S/T on DiaperSwappers!

ELMegs 01-11-2012 09:47 AM

Re: Please read if you are using DS to exchange items/money!

bumo- good reminder

Britt7784 05-19-2012 03:38 PM

Thanks for the reminder!!

degumom 07-17-2012 12:01 PM

Good to know!

abunchoflemons 07-17-2012 12:11 PM

Oh I thought it was just a me thing.

Amanda112 08-05-2012 08:43 AM

Thanks! I didn't know this!!

kaltaylor01 09-01-2012 01:22 PM

How should you proceed when shipping overseas?

colin-mylilguy 09-04-2012 08:29 AM

:bump:

colin-mylilguy 09-04-2012 08:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kaltaylor01 (Post 15624454)
How should you proceed when shipping overseas?

Usually getting the package insured is the way to go since it will also give you a confirmation number that can be checked to make sure the item arrived and was delivered (since last time I checked, DC doesn't work with international shipping - correct me if I'm wrong, DS Mamas). Check the stickies at the top or PM a MOD if you have questions. :)

buttercup2000 10-16-2012 03:22 PM

bump
Quote:

Originally Posted by ~happy2Bamommy~ (Post 14331023)
Hey folks!

I'm getting a lot of pm's from members buying.It seems that a lot of people are not getting delivery confirmation on packages they ship out.

This is a requirement to sell on here! It is not *just* a DiaperSwappers rule. If you do not have this proof and a claim is opened in paypal, you will have to refund your buyer. You could end up out money AND Items! Trades need DC too as you have no proof you shipped otherwise.

Please take a moment to bump this for others. I think the sticky threads in red at the top of the forums are being overlooked.

Thank you all for choosing to B/S/T on DiaperSwappers!