Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Diaper Chatter and Q & A (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Boingos (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1327448)

magoose 12-23-2011 03:05 PM

Boingos

Taking a risk of creating another drama thread, I'm just curious if anything has been resolved with all the boingo issues? I never ordered any because I don't like preordering brand new products, but a good friend of mine did (she's not on diaperswappers). She ordered a pair of boingos back in September and still has not received anything. We're in Canada, it's the holidays, I know things take longer, but isn't three months a little excessive? She has emailed the boingo lady numerous times with no response and posted on her FB only to have her comment deleted. I told her to call the boingo lady, but since it's the holidays, she hasn't had time. What should she do? I know a lot of mamas have had issues with waiting for boingos or replacements. Just curious if anything has been resolved? Is there anything my friend can do about this or is she just SOL? It's not my intention of creating drama, I'm just genuinely curious about what her options are.

umajo 12-23-2011 03:44 PM

Re: Boingos

I'm in Canada too and haven't received mine. I haven't tried calling yet, but I'm planning on doing so soon. I did email her back in November and she told me international orders were shipping out on Nov 8. It's been 6 weeks, and I'm not really expecting them to show up anymore. I emailed her again over a week ago and was asked for my paypal info. I haven't received a reply since then. Hopefully calling will produce better results. I know she had a ton of orders to send out by herself, but I'm still kinda disappointed. I hope she will refund our money at least. If your friend really wants to try them, I would order them from one of the retailers instead.

AmandaR 12-23-2011 05:07 PM

I ordered mine two days ago and they showed up today?!?!

magoose 12-23-2011 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AmandaR (Post 14333250)

Where did you order from? I'm guessing it's probably easier to get them from retailer now than from the boingo lady herself....

ChihuahuaMama13 12-23-2011 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brendaRN (Post 14333690)
Where did you order from? I'm guessing it's probably easier to get them from retailer now than from the boingo lady herself....

I know Kissed by the Moon sells them, but I'm not sure who else.

erlyjo 12-23-2011 08:56 PM

I've had bad experiences with her from her other company. I will NEVER order anything from her again!

AmandaR 12-23-2011 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AmandaR (Post 14333250)

Quote:

Originally Posted by brendaRN (Post 14333690)

I ordered from Orange Diaper Co on Hyena Cart and then from Kissed By the Moon (they shipped from there like the same day).

nahrie 12-23-2011 09:21 PM

I ordered mine from Planet Bambini on Saturday night, they arrived this afternoon.

formunkyfrommommy 12-23-2011 09:25 PM

i am in Canada and still waiting on my preorder :(

Saharan 12-23-2011 11:48 PM

I ordered in the preorder too and still nothing. I am totally calling after the holidays this is pretty rediculos. I think I ordered in August need to check my pp to be sure.