Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Due In July (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=142)
-   -   July Fireflies Weekly Chat December 27th - January 3rd (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1328184)

SkyeBattest 12-27-2011 08:21 AM

July Fireflies Weekly Chat December 27th - January 3rd

Ah we are a little behind on starting a new weekly chat :) Anyways i'm now 12 weeks today! So excited!!!! Hope everyone is doing well. :mrgreen:

melyndie 12-27-2011 09:31 AM

Re: July Fireflies Weekly Chat December 27th - January 3rd

I can't believe it! I felt the baby kick this morning!!!!!!!! :lostit:

I had no idea I would feel baby kicks this early. With DD I didn't feel the first movements until 15 weeks 1 day and nothing again until 19 weeks 3 days. But I'm 11 weeks 5 days today, and I am quite sure I felt several kicks!

I was lying on my back, and my bladder was full, full, full because DD had slept through the night (first time in quite a while), and I miraculously hadn't gotten up myself during the night. Both the lying on the back thing and the bladder thing can increase the chances of feeling the baby early, along with this being my second pregnancy. I looked it up on Google, and a lot of other moms have felt their subsequent babies this early--or even earlier. So, yeah, I know for sure there is a baby in there now! :mrgreen:

I stayed lying in bed for a while, hoping to feel more baby kicks, and I did. :wub:

Anyone else???

mabelinoad 12-27-2011 09:32 AM

yay! 12 weeks! just two more weeks until second trimester. Can't wait for that, too!!

I get my sonoline b doppler today. my cheapo started freakin' me out, because i never heard anything other than my own heartbeat. but it does say start at 3rd trimester :hugegrin: so i'm really excited to hear my LO...:lostit: should be here in a couple hours!

otherwise, doin' good here. MS is completely gone, starting to get more energy. A cold hit our house pretty bad, we all have stuffy noses and congestion, but its manageable.

mabelinoad 12-27-2011 09:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by melyndie (Post 14343527)
I can't believe it! I felt the baby kick this morning!!!!!!!! :lostit:

I had no idea I would feel baby kicks this early. With DD I didn't feel the first movements until 15 weeks 1 day and nothing again until 19 weeks 3 days. But I'm 11 weeks 5 days today, and I am quite sure I felt several kicks!

I was lying on my back, and my bladder was full, full, full because DD had slept through the night (first time in quite a while), and I miraculously hadn't gotten up myself during the night. Both the lying on the back thing and the bladder thing can increase the chances of feeling the baby early, along with this being my second pregnancy. I looked it up on Google, and a lot of other moms have felt their subsequent babies this early--or even earlier. So, yeah, I know for sure there is a baby in there now! :mrgreen:

I stayed lying in bed for a while, hoping to feel more baby kicks, and I did. :wub:

Anyone else???

i've been feeling my peanut for about a week. at first, i wasn't sure. but now i feel LO quite a bit! late at night, after eating usually. its like i can feel a squirm in there!! its been my reassurance!

regenolds 12-27-2011 09:47 AM

I have been feeling tiny little flutters but I really don't think I could be feeling the baby already. I'm only 10 weeks. Although in the morning when I wake up and have a full bladder it feels more like I have a cantaloupe in there than a grapefruit. So maybe I'm further along than I thought? Or maybe there is more than one. :)
I can't wait to to feel the baby for real. I love that so much and its so reassuring.

msmamabear 12-27-2011 10:04 AM

I have started feeling movement too. Thought I was crazy but then again this isnt my first rodeo and I know exactly what to expect. Hopefully I will go in for an u/s in the next week or 2, just waiting for my midwife to give me the info so I can make an appt.

SkyeBattest 12-27-2011 10:39 AM

Aw! I wish I could feel my LO move! This is my first though so i know it's not likely for me until way later!

@ Beth, how exciting! Hope it arrives soon so you can hear the baby! I love my sonoline doppler!

srpettitt 12-27-2011 11:04 AM

I thought maybe I felt baby move around 11.5 weeks, but it was too consistent and strong for a few days in a row so I'm thinking it was some little muscle twitching or something. I've thought I've felt baby a few times since, but I'm still not convinced. My whole digestive system hasn't been super settled lately, so I'm just not sure. You'd think I would know if I was feeling baby or not with #4! In other news, I feel huge and I don't like wearing any of my clothes anymore...T-shirt it is AGAIN!

mabelinoad 12-27-2011 12:55 PM

Yay! It took a little while to find baby, and it was hiding under my old csection..lol but heartbeat was in the 140's/150's(kept changing)

so exciting:bliss: best $50 spent!

SkyeBattest 12-27-2011 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mabelino (Post 14344503)
Yay! It took a little while to find baby, and it was hiding under my old csection..lol but heartbeat was in the 140's/150's(kept changing)

so exciting:bliss: best $50 spent!

:thumbsup: yay!!