Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Pregnancy (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   UGH, i've been put on bedrest (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=133018)

rainbowbrite812 04-18-2007 05:13 PM

UGH, i've been put on bedrest

:(

I did expect it though. Both boys came at 35 weeks, and i was already starting to dilate with both of them at 31...so at 32 weeks now and no dilation, but i'm already starting to contract they've put me on bedrest.

Do you know how hard it is to be on bed "rest" with a 3yo & 20mo? Not so easy :lostit:

hd_darcy 04-18-2007 05:15 PM

Re: UGH, i've been put on bedrest

Wow, best of luck, I can't imagine. Is anyone around or able to help out?? I know if I were put on bed rest it STILL wouldn't bring any family members out to help..grrr...

Darcy
EDD 7/30/07

Fuzzi Fannies Creations 04-18-2007 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rainbowbrite812 (Post 976718)
:(

I did expect it though. Both boys came at 35 weeks, and i was already starting to dilate with both of them at 31...so at 32 weeks now and no dilation, but i'm already starting to contract they've put me on bedrest.

Do you know how hard it is to be on bed "rest" with a 3yo & 20mo? Not so easy :lostit:

Aww mama!!!:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

rainbowbrite812 04-18-2007 05:30 PM

dh & his family own a family landscaping business and spring is the most busy time of the year, so everyone is pretty busy there. and my parents work, so no real help. my dad doesn't work till about 2p though, so he's good for bringing lunch over or stopping at the store to pick stuff up :)

charlie is still going to pre-school pt m/w/th from 8-1p so i just have max and he's not too bad to chase around as we have a tiny house :)

but now that i'm home ALL day it makes you notice how much needs to be done, too bad i can't really do much of it :(

Mickiswing 04-18-2007 07:09 PM

I'm so sorry! Bedrest is hard! I did 8 weeks of bedrest with my last pregnancy, with a 2 yr old and a 3 yr old running around and my DH was working out of town during the week. We literally had to pay my extended family to come help out, which is sad, but we eventually made it through. I'm not really sure how, but it worked out.

Good luck with it and keep us posted!

divapoppins 04-18-2007 07:30 PM

many hugs to you ! I know that has to be so tough especially with little ones that age ! I have a 24 an a 9 mo and its hard enough with out being on bedrest!

mamas120 04-18-2007 10:15 PM

Oh yuck! that stinks mama! Hope it goes well for ya! I can't imagine being on bedrest w/ the girls running around wild, lol!

artmother 04-19-2007 01:11 PM

I don't know what I would do if I had little ones running around. I have been on bed rest for 9 weeks now and it is hard enough with just me, DH and 2 dogs.

Big Hugs, Vicki

Sweet_Fantasy_Fox 04-19-2007 01:16 PM

:hugs: i hope it goes by quickly

rainbowbrite812 04-19-2007 01:24 PM

thanks mamas!

it's a bit tough, especially since we're in the process of selling our house, so we've got to get out while it's being "shown", but we'll manage...hopefully! lol