Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Due In July (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=142)
-   -   Miscarrying at 10 weeks.... (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1331743)

PaisleyDeann 01-04-2012 12:28 AM

Miscarrying at 10 weeks....

I Started bleeding this evening :( Went into the ER and saw no heartbeat on ultrasound. I am 10 weeks, 2 days but baby was only measuring 6 weeks, 6 days. :( No one in my family has ever miscarried. I'm so upset and have no idea what to expect. Words cannot describe the loss and hurt i feel :( Anybody who has any insight into what might be to come would be greatly appreciated. The ER doctor didn't tell me much, just come back if I have heavy bleeding. Do I just wait and see what happens?

mabelinoad 01-04-2012 12:35 AM

Re: Miscarrying at 10 weeks....

I am soo soo sorry mama :hugs: :cry: I know there are a few mamas that have been there, just in our DD group. So I know they can offer bbetter words than me. :bighug:

Mamata3 01-04-2012 12:47 AM

so sorry mama :( my heart hurts for you. as for what you asked i am pretty sure you are just supposed to wait it out till everything is done coming out. i hope everything is as best for you as it can be in this type situation.
and so sorry if this seems insensitive but are you the Piddle Poddle mama? i seen your siggy and wanted to know?

rosenfried2 01-04-2012 05:42 AM

I have miscarried at 8 weeks and went to doc (although in a foreign country) and I would have passed everything naturally since baby was at my cervix ready to pass when I got there. I didn't have any pains but they gave me tylenol and some other pills to make sure i didnt get an infection. you might have cramps and heavy bleeding for a few days up to a few weeks.

The worst will be the emotional pain of loss. Please grieve for your baby. It's ok to cry and scream. You may want to get a keepsake to remember as well. It's hard and it sucks. It was your little babe. I'm so sorry you have to deal with this. If you are a Christian just know God will get you through ... pray through it and feel His love. :hug:

Buffy1023 01-04-2012 06:48 AM

So sorry to hear mama :hugs: I don't have anything personal to offer, but my sister went through 4 miscarriages before getting pregnant with my niece. From secondhand experience I know how devastating it is to watch someone go through. 2 of the 4, her body didn't pass the baby and she had to have a d&c. Praying everything goes smoothly for you, but just wanted to make you aware of an extreme.
I am truly sorry to hear this and hope that you start to feel a little better soon. :hugs::hugs:

jessie327 01-04-2012 07:57 AM

I am so very sorry for your loss. With your baby measuring at 7 weeks it should pass rather easily because it is little. You will have cramping, heavy bleeding, and passing of clots. If you are doing it naturally make an appointment if your bleeding doesn't stop in 2 weeks so your dr. can do an u/s and see what is left. Hopefully your body will do what it needs to. Having been through this more times than I would like I wish I could be with you right now and wrap my arms around you. Being your first they won't be able to explain this m/c and there was nothing you could do to stop it. Don't blame yourself or wonder what you could have done differently. Be kind to yourself. Most women go on to have healthy pregnancies and I hope that you are one of them!

canadianbakers 01-04-2012 06:53 PM

I'm so sorry, Amanda :hugs:
(Don't know if you remember me, but we had junebugs together in 2010)

You may have cramping, like contractions, and may notice when you've passed the baby and sac. I have heard that "too much bleeding" is the normal more than a pad an hour. If you're having any dizziness or feeling really sick I would get things checked out.
With my losses, even though they were all before 6wks, I had cramping that got worse and worse until I passed the sac, then the cramping subsided and I started feeling better within a couple hours.

:pray: and more :hugs:

philenabean 01-04-2012 07:11 PM

Just want to offer my condolences... I am so sorry!

stevensmom 01-04-2012 08:12 PM

:hugs:

Feel free to pm me if you want

**I do know how to spell...my iPod on the other hand does not**

srpettitt 01-04-2012 08:14 PM

So sorry mama. :cry: