Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Due In July (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=142)
-   -   Nursing Hospital Gown? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1334137)

Whits01 01-08-2012 03:05 PM

Nursing Hospital Gown?

I saw a wahm nursing hospital gown on here a year or so ago... does anyone know who makes them??

mabelinoad 01-08-2012 03:49 PM

Re: Nursing Hospital Gown?

:popcorn:

Bethany89 01-08-2012 07:58 PM

I wanna know too!

RoccerMom 01-08-2012 11:03 PM

Try pampered mama I think. She's preggo too and will probably be baby mooning in the next couple of months so I would look soon. :)

luckyducky77 01-09-2012 02:54 PM

Is this to use while in the hospital? Or at home? I guess I'm just going to use the hospital one while there and lift up my shirt at home. Maybe there's something I'm missing...

Mamata3 01-09-2012 03:28 PM

i think i may try and make my own. i wanna feel pretty when i have my legs up in the air and screaming at everyone lol.

Buffy1023 01-09-2012 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mamata3 (Post 14421046)
i think i may try and make my own. i wanna feel pretty when i have my legs up in the air and screaming at everyone lol.

hmmm... interesting concept. I never thought about wearing one other than the hospital provided one during labor. I always switch to one I bring home home afterwards. Is it even allowed to wear your own? I always thought it was part of the birth uniform?!?:giggle2:

Mamata3 01-09-2012 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buffy1023 (Post 14421223)
hmmm... interesting concept. I never thought about wearing one other than the hospital provided one during labor. I always switch to one I bring home home afterwards. Is it even allowed to wear your own? I always thought it was part of the birth uniform?!?:giggle2:

This time around i am not really sure what is "allowed" and i dont care. i dont really think that if i tell them "NO i am not going to wear that, i have my own that is the same but much more pretty" they will give me much trouble. i think as long as it functions the same and they have the same availability to my body then it shouldnt matter too much. If it doens then thats one more thing to add to my list of "i dont care i am doing it anyways" for this baby. i have always been the best patient and do whatever they want/tell me to do and i always do things i dont want to, but not this time. i will also be eating while in labor if i feel hungry ;)

Buffy1023 01-09-2012 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mamata3 (Post 14421368)
This time around i am not really sure what is "allowed" and i dont care. i dont really think that if i tell them "NO i am not going to wear that, i have my own that is the same but much more pretty" they will give me much trouble. i think as long as it functions the same and they have the same availability to my body then it shouldnt matter too much. If it doens then thats one more thing to add to my list of "i dont care i am doing it anyways" for this baby. i have always been the best patient and do whatever they want/tell me to do and i always do things i dont want to, but not this time. i will also be eating while in labor if i feel hungry ;)

I am all for doing what pleases me. Good for you mama for sticking up for yourself!!
With ds, I was in labor for 24 hours, so I was super hungry. They said no food, but DH snuck it in and I ate it in the bathroom. It didn't cause any harm to come to me or the baby, but it did make me feel better. I am totally doing that again this time.

As for the gown, they are very simple, I am sure they would be easy to make. Maybe I'll look into making my own, or buying one if I can figure out where to buy it.

SkyeBattest 01-09-2012 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buffy1023 (Post 14421919)
I am all for doing what pleases me. Good for you mama for sticking up for yourself!!
With ds, I was in labor for 24 hours, so I was super hungry. They said no food, but DH snuck it in and I ate it in the bathroom. It didn't cause any harm to come to me or the baby, but it did make me feel better. I am totally doing that again this time.

As for the gown, they are very simple, I am sure they would be easy to make. Maybe I'll look into making my own, or buying one if I can figure out where to buy it.

Why do they not want people to eat food? This is my first time being pregnant and i'm curious.