Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Due In July (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=142)
-   -   Heartbeats video (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1334350)

mabelinoad 01-08-2012 11:28 PM

Heartbeats video

ok mamas! so I tried to record all the noises I've been hearing on my doppler to get opinions!!!

In it i found the three different sounding heartbeats(including mine...its not as loud but its in the video too). Soo..two babies? placenta or umbilical cord????:lostit::lostit:

Heres the link!
I kept moving it around within the same 2-3inch area to show the different sounds!

jaelynsmommy61607 01-08-2012 11:39 PM

I'm guessing no US yet right?

Bethany89 01-08-2012 11:40 PM

Whoaaaaa I mean I'm not no twin expert but those are two totally different sounds.. I would think twins but maybe someone else will know..

Btw what Doppler do you have? I need to get one!

EuphoricDysphoria 01-08-2012 11:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bethany89
Whoaaaaa I mean I'm not no twin expert but those are two totally different sounds.. I would think twins but maybe someone else will know..

Btw what Doppler do you have? I need to get one!

Yup that! :lostit:

mabelinoad 01-08-2012 11:49 PM

Re: Heartbeats video

its a sonoline b. i bought it for $52shipped from fetaldoppler.net :thumbsup: it works amazingly well!!

I am SO hopeful for twins!! I DID in fact have an ultrasound, actually 3!! But. first one, no baby, nothingness. Second one, maybe a baby? measured 2 1/2weeks small(from when i KNOW i ovulated). Third one, spent 20 minutes on a portable US machine, and she had a "oh yeah, i was looking in the wrong place" comment and found a baby, but i wasn't even 8 weeks yet. and it was a poor machine in that, it didn't show much definition in lines or anything, just kind of a blurry tiny circle. She didn't zoom in like other ultrasounds in the past. My mom went with me to the last US, and when she heard the doppler she said "i don't doubt she would have missed the other baby, she was terrible!" because she really was. just a nurse, not even a CN or OB or technician.

So im totally hopeful.

jaelynsmommy61607 01-08-2012 11:51 PM

Well then it could be twins!

nikkilynn 01-09-2012 09:25 AM

i have no idea but thanks for that site. I totally just bought a doppler, lol!

DiaperPalz 01-09-2012 11:13 AM

Beth, I am not sure about twins but I know that I heard three different sounds on mine (same dopplar) and also at th mw's and she said that the one sound that we heard was movement, it was a swishing sound but yours are not swishes they are beats. If not twins then unbilical cord or a piggyback of your hb and babys???

BTW I can't find the manual for my dopplar can you tell me what station1 means and station 2? 2 is the average of hbs???

mom2threeboys 01-09-2012 11:33 AM

I am on a crappy computer and had a hard time hearing with the sound full blast. I know at one point I heard what sounded like the placenta. But yeah, couldn't hear very well. When do you get an ultrasound?

srpettitt 01-09-2012 12:18 PM

No idea on how to listen to a doppler, but twins would be so exciting!