Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Due In July (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=142)
-   -   I'm already on bed rest :( (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1334845)

graces-mommie 01-09-2012 06:55 PM

I'm already on bed rest :(

I woke up at 4AM to a large gush of blood. Then a second one after I got out of the shower. Freaked me out. I went in to the OB emergency clinic and saw two active, bouncing little people. They were so amazing, and a huge relief to see. I already had a 2 hr NT scan US scheduled for tomorrow, so I am resting now and then having the doctor and tech check things out tomorrow. The doctor thinks it is a subchorionic hemmorage. Anyone have any experience with that?

My girlfriend picked DD up from school and then is taking her and her own DD to the store to get some groceries for us (and them.) I am of coourse kicking myself for not going yesterday. I have been home and bored since noon. It's gonna be a long three days!

Mamata3 01-09-2012 07:04 PM

Re: I'm already on bed rest :(

AH man. i hope everything stay fine with you and the babies. bed rest is no fun! but just think about what you get out of it (healthy babies). keep us updated.

srpettitt 01-09-2012 07:05 PM

Oh no, mama! Try to rest and not stress too much! Keep us posted!

rosenfried2 01-09-2012 07:08 PM

Hang in there mama!!!

stevensmom 01-09-2012 07:09 PM

:hugs:

I had sch's with two of my previous pregnancies

**I do know how to spell...my iPod on the other hand does not**

Melaine 01-09-2012 07:11 PM

What a relief that the ultrasound showed the babies are ok. Hopefully bed rest is temporary though....try to relax and take a break!

RoccerMom 01-09-2012 07:14 PM

:hugs: I had a subchorionic bleed when preggo with ds. I was about 11 weeks along and was at work one night (when I was still working) when I felt a big gush. So super scary. I went into the drs office the next morning and u/s showed a wiggly baby also. I was told to stay off my feet for a week or so and to have pelvic rest (no dtd) for a week. I felt kinda crappy but was on my feet again soon. Just relax and let them babies grow! :)

graces-mommie 01-09-2012 08:00 PM

Thanks everyone! I'm grateful that DD and I have some great friends here since DH is of course training on another island. I feel fine, and today both babies had heartbeat rates of 167 - which is much higher than the first time I saw them!

kristinc 01-09-2012 08:03 PM

i went on permanent bed rest at 14 weeks:-( i started having contractions and they decided that that was a sign for bed rest. it sucks but sometimes is very necessary. hang in there!

just1more 01-09-2012 09:30 PM

Ive had a sch in my last 2 pregnancies, my last one was the same way a big gush, I even passed a silver dollar sized clot, that baby is now 21m,this pregnancy I had one but it absorbed back into my body. Hang in there.