Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Due In Jan (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=150)
-   -   cant sleep **UPDATE** (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1334958)

got2stnd 01-09-2012 11:50 PM

cant sleep **UPDATE**

The hospital is gonna call me at 5am to tell me if there is a bed available for my induction... and i know i need to be asleep but i cannot fall asleep... blah vthought i would wine to you guys lol

*** update***
placenta detached abrupting and i was gushing blood. Had an emergency c-section at 4:47am. We are both good! Hes 8lbs and 20 1/2 in. Finally woke up enough to nurse!

Lady_B 01-10-2012 02:13 AM

Good luck! Sounds like indication went well for Kate so maybe you too. I wish I could get induced

abbi_n_nadia 01-10-2012 03:10 AM

Ugh I WAS sleeping for a change but here I am up with dd again this time cause the 5yo was crying and woke the 2yo! Errrrr! :banghead:

Hope you were able to get some sleep and all goes well! GL!

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum

DoulainAK 01-10-2012 03:31 AM

I'm up too. Woke up seriously nauseas. Feeling sorta feverish (chills,sweats) came to bathroom. Cleared my system out (sorry for tmi) now I feel mostly better. Called midwife cuz it was weird like I had the flu all of the sudden. She said it was hormone surge. Labor to come soon. God I hope so because this flu like hormone thing is really awful!

upstategirl 01-10-2012 05:37 AM

Re: cant sleep

I didn't sleep well either. Woke up at two to only walk in dog pee in the bathroom. We have an old dog with a weak bladder. So, had to clean that up, don't think I went back to sleep till 2:30 or something like that then, woke up at 4:45. I thought I heard kids voices so I walked out and all was quiet. Just as well I was up as both boys woke up at 5:30. Got2stnd good luck on your induction and hope you get some sleep today. :)

leeuhhh 01-10-2012 10:17 AM

I actually slept really good last night and I'm still a zombie. There's no way to win, lol! Good luck with the induction if they had a bed for you!

grateful mama13 01-10-2012 11:15 AM

I can't seem to sleep well either.. I'm up every couple of hrs either 1. heartburn..2. bathroom trips.. 3.. the side im layin on becomes numb and or uncomfortable.. but as the time gets near, I'm havin trouble just tryin to go to sleep, my mind won't shut off.. All I can do is think baby baby baby!

Fitter 01-10-2012 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by grateful mama13 (Post 14426046)
I can't seem to sleep well either.. I'm up every couple of hrs either 1. heartburn..2. bathroom trips.. 3.. the side im layin on becomes numb and or uncomfortable.. but as the time gets near, I'm havin trouble just tryin to go to sleep, my mind won't shut off.. All I can do is think baby baby baby!

:yeahthat:

got2stnd - hope they were able to get you in :)

got2stnd 01-10-2012 12:45 PM

Heck no. And im so annoyed. They will callme when rhey have a bed for me. I wont have aride tomorrow.. and i will have to do it all alone. My friend wont have a sitter so she cant be iyn room with me. Im stressing out

momof3boys1girl 01-10-2012 01:32 PM

oh no FX they call soon