Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Diaper Chatter and Q & A (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   has anyone tried the Swaddlebees newborn simplex? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1335127)

jessca06 01-10-2012 11:21 AM

has anyone tried the Swaddlebees newborn simplex?

I can't find reviews for these anywhere!

lecialefty 01-10-2012 11:25 AM

Re: has anyone tried the Swaddlebees newborn simplex?

They're still fairly new, I've not seen many reviews either.

I have two for baby on the way so not a lot of experience. I did get to try one on my niece around 10 weeks and 11lbs. Fit her well with room to grow. I like the one large one I have for dd1 too so I think the newborns will work well too.

jessca06 01-10-2012 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lecialefty (Post 14426109)
They're still fairly new, I've not seen many reviews either.

I have two for baby on the way so not a lot of experience. I did get to try one on my niece around 10 weeks and 11lbs. Fit her well with room to grow. I like the one large one I have for dd1 too so I think the newborns will work well too.

Thanks! I think I'm going to order some to try.

stayinhomewithmy6 01-10-2012 12:46 PM

I also have a couple for my LO that is due in March and have been looking for reviews. I like the looks of them, but am hesitant to order more without reading some reviews or seeing some action shots. I do like the larges on my DS, though.

angel0123 01-10-2012 12:49 PM

I have heard they are awesome!

At 8 lbs the small simplex works. Thats what we are using at 8.8 lbs.

SeeOurtney 01-10-2012 02:17 PM

I have one for our girl due in a couple of weeks...I was nervous about it when I first got it, as it was super stiff and the insert just didn't look right....but after prepping it's much better, so I'm excited to try it out!

LittleThingsMama638 01-10-2012 07:41 PM

Anyone? Pictures?

I want to get some of these, as I love the rest of my swaddlebees, but I'm hestitant to see how they really fit on a newborn.

shan1212 01-10-2012 07:51 PM

I have six, but I'm not due until March 4 so I won't have a review for a little bit.

babychase 01-10-2012 07:53 PM

I ordered one for my LO due any day now. I loved the print (dinos) and the idea of the soaker that is connected on one end. I don't like the open front pocket though...it just seems awkward! I hope it works well though. I also think the snap down for the umbilical cord is a little weird. It's a little bigger than my Lil Joey's...about the same size as an xs FuzziBunz so it's nice that it will fit him a little longer.

illanna 01-10-2012 07:56 PM

I'm also interested :)