Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Due In Jan (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=150)
-   -   Ugh the crying phase has hit (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1335392)

LaughingPeaMama 01-10-2012 08:09 PM

Ugh the crying phase has hit

For me not ds. I was so miserable at the end of the pregnancy and was ready for him to be here but now I'm so sad that my last pregnancy is over. It wasn't an easy surgery and dh says he's done. I have always wanted 3 but the thought of more IF treatment and another csec is scary but I don't feel done. I'm feeling really overwhelmed with having to start school next week and my dd is obviously feeling left out since she has started acting out. DH has a habit of turning off all the lights in the house during the day and it is depressing me and he gets huffy when I turn them back on. Ahhh. I almost wish he'd just go back to work but at 5 days post op I know it's better to have someone here.

stacieandtheboys 01-10-2012 08:32 PM

Re: Ugh the crying phase has hit

Oh hun I understand. Dh says he feels like our family is complete. Im not ready to make any permanent decisions. The other night Dominic didn't want me to tuck him into bed, he only wanted his dad and I just sobbed. My dh is back to work already but I have visitors for the next 3 weeks which I am not looking forward to AT ALL. That take away 3 weeks of just me and Luke time before I go back to work. ugh work don't even get me started. I am crying about that already.

momof3boys1girl 01-10-2012 09:09 PM

aww mama :hugs: arnt those pp hormones lovely. Hang in there.

leeuhhh 01-10-2012 09:14 PM

Aww that's no good. DH wants to take a whole week after the baby is born because it's a "hard week at work" (which means: I want a week off to play video games)... I know I'll need help for a couple days after I have the baby, but once I'm on my feet I need some space during the day. Dh kinda gets in the way sitting in his chair and playing his games. It would be a diff story if he would help out more.

Anyway, I think we are done. I can't imagine going through the cranky mood I've been in the last 9 mos, and it probably won't go away till I'm a few mos postpartum. If someone had told me I needed to be done after my last baby though, I would have been a mess. This is a whole different story! I FEEL done.

Lady_B 01-10-2012 09:22 PM

I'm sorry :(. It is hard. Dh would love to go get snipped but I told him I'd global on the pill till we move to Japan. If we are done I'll get the implant and then we will go from there. I told him today I don't think I want anything permanent for us ya know. Cheer up!!

CandiceW 01-10-2012 09:35 PM

Lots of hugs!!! :hugs: depression has already hit me and it's not even PP....sucks for sure :( I am REALLY hoping the placenta pills will help me after baby is born.. I just don't want to get ppd again. Again lots and LOTS of hugs!!! :hugs:

Mama_Destiny 01-10-2012 09:45 PM

Sorry mama :( Big hugs!

I'm on the other end, I actually feel done this time, and dh refuses to get fixed because hes "scared". I have been close to tears over it lately. BC always messes me up, and I really don't want to have the procedure done to me. I told dh if he doesn't, we wont have sex, he said that's fine. Ugh. That's coming from someone who doesn't think twice about having his sons circ'ed. :( Well 'f' that!

PurpleRina 01-10-2012 09:56 PM

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Those PP hormones at a real witch. At this point, I'd do everything to not think about any "lasts" and instead focus on the "firsts" with this baby. His "first smile" is going to be so much more wonderful than any "last baby's first smile."

I do remember the PP, post-csec depression though and how it can make it so easy to just dwell on things. Again :hugs: and keep coming here for support!

kismetbaby 01-11-2012 12:33 AM

PP blues are so hard! :hugs: I remember sitting in the bath tub just sobbing for no reason whatsoever. It must be hard when you also have to deal with being post-op.

Get whatever help/support you need!

vittoriosmom 01-11-2012 01:03 AM

I feel the same way...I have been crying lately whether there is a reason for it or not.I get s lot of anxiety at night when it gets dark...it is so weird.I love mornings-new beginnings but evenings are just filled with feeling anxious.I never know how much sleep I will be able to get and i also feel nervous because te baby sleeps with us in bed and DS-3year old comes into our bed around 3 am and I feel scared that one night I won't wake up and DS will squish the baby! I am a wreck.
DH wants a vasectomy right away and I don' t feel done.I don't know if want more but I dn't want to be forced into a decision right now when everything is out of whack.
Hugs Mama