Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Due In Jan (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=150)
-   -   Winter wonder 1/12 (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1336045)

Lady_B 01-12-2012 05:12 AM

Winter wonder 1/12

Well it's 6am here and I'm wide awake. About 3 am dd came in to get in bed with us. And it's like sleeping with a peranna. She can beat the crap out of us lol. It finally snowed here. Looks like 1/2 inch but it's still snowing. Not sure where my snow brush is so that's awesome lol.

I sent my friend a message that works at the ob desk and was asking if she could get me a better idea of what is going to happen day of and she said to call her this morning and shed take care of me. So hopefully she can make me feel better. She worked at ruby Tuesday's with me as a bar tender and is the only friend I have from there still. Dh is so annoying about my w2 so we can get our taxes done. The marines have theirs ready as soon as jan 1. But I read online last year RT was read the 14th. And we need to wait on the form for my student loans to be ready. I'd rather wait and get all the money we can then do it now just because he is antsy. He is always like this when we have to wait for my w2.

Today is his grandparents bdays on both sides so I'd rather not have ds today. I'm jealous of all the birth stories! Mine will be "well I went in. They cut him out. Had to wait to see him and I'm a emotional reck. The end " :(

upstategirl 01-12-2012 05:31 AM

Re: Winter wonder 1/12

Quote:

Today is his grandparents bdays on both sides so I'd rather not have ds today. I'm jealous of all the birth stories! Mine will be "well I went in. They cut him out. Had to wait to see him and I'm a emotional reck. The end "
I know it's hard but, think good thoughts. You still have time to go into labor. Watch you go the day before the c-section. :hugs: Did you get any evening primrose oil? I think I'm going to go grocery shopping today and get some. DH looked at me like I was crazy when I said I wanted to go grocery shopping, as he said I'm ready to burst. I just know once this baby comes I won't be doing the grocery shopping for a few weeks and dh doesn't always get what I want him to get for food. I'm the one who cooks meals. We really don't do our taxes until March, so plenty of time for those w2 forms to come in. Everyone have a good day and good luck to anyone who goes into labor. :)

flmamao2 01-12-2012 06:35 AM

I I feel ya Lady- Im a scheduled c-section and Im not really looking forward to all that comes with a c-section you sure dont feel in control of the birth or any of the processes that take place. I really despise that you cant have your baby right away and that your really the last to see them up close and personal.

I only have a few days left and am getting anxious to say the least, my body is sore from all the contractions and Im not sleeping all that well either. Tonight is my last night of work then I can rekax till Monday

Lady_B 01-12-2012 07:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flmamao2
I I feel ya Lady- Im a scheduled c-section and Im not really looking forward to all that comes with a c-section you sure dont feel in control of the birth or any of the processes that take place. I really despise that you cant have your baby right away and that your really the last to see them up close and personal.

I only have a few days left and am getting anxious to say the least, my body is sore from all the contractions and Im not sleeping all that well either. Tonight is my last night of work then I can rekax till Monday

When is your c/s ? I'm gonna call my friend here in a bit and see what she says. Dh is a big d bag when he has to be so he said that he will make sure I get to see and hold him before they take me to recovery. I don't understand why he can't be with me in recovery. Last time while I was dd was in the warmer right next to my bed and as soon as SHE was warm enough we went to our room. But that was a totally different hospital. Lucky for them my physco mom won't be here till Thursday night lol

erin_c_odonnell 01-12-2012 07:24 AM

Ladyb- hoping they let you at least see baby boy before recovery. And you might still get the vbac so hoping for ya.

Wayyyyyy tmi alert LOL

Been losing plug all night!!!! I wasn't sure before but i am now. Lots and lots of snot LOL. Mild contraxs starting which I've never had in the morning. I'm so happy!! :pray: today/night is it.

mrscompgeek 01-12-2012 07:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lady_B (Post 14437575)

Today is his grandparents bdays on both sides so I'd rather not have ds today. I'm jealous of all the birth stories! Mine will be "well I went in. They cut him out. Had to wait to see him and I'm a emotional reck. The end " :(

:hugs:

Quote:

Originally Posted by erin_c_odonnell (Post 14438035)

Been losing plug all night!!!! I wasn't sure before but i am now. Lots and lots of snot LOL. Mild contraxs starting which I've never had in the morning. I'm so happy!! :pray: today/night is it.

fingers crossed :lostit:

Things are going well here.Adalyn has gone to bed around 10pm every night this week and woke up around 2am to eat then sleeps again til around 7am. I could NOT be happier!! :thumbsup:
Last night we took newborn photos of her and DD1, I cant wait to see them!!!

Hands&Fire Pottery 01-12-2012 07:49 AM

Yay Erin!! Hope it all goes well for you!

LadyB, I hope you get some encouraging information when you talk to your friend.

Mama_Destiny 01-12-2012 07:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by erin_c_odonnell (Post 14438035)
Ladyb- hoping they let you at least see baby boy before recovery. And you might still get the vbac so hoping for ya.

Wayyyyyy tmi alert LOL

Ohh, good luck! I hope this is the day for you!! FX!

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrscompgeek (Post 14438174)
:hugs:

fingers crossed :lostit:

Things are going well here.Adalyn has gone to bed around 10pm every night this week and woke up around 2am to eat then sleeps again til around 7am. I could NOT be happier!! :thumbsup:
Last night we took newborn photos of her and DD1, I cant wait to see them!!!

I'm glad you have such a good sleeper, I bet it feels great to get some decent rest inbetween feedings! be sure to share some of those pics with us when you get a chance! :mrgreen:

abbi_n_nadia 01-12-2012 08:04 AM

Good luck Erin! Hope this is it for you!!

LadyB I'm so sorry you are having to stress and worry how your birth will go. I hope it goes better than your expecting and everyone respects you wishes. Is there any other natural induction methods you could try? I'm sure they don't recommend it for a vbac but I took castor oil (along with tons of walking) with my first dd and labor started that night! I was a few days past my edd tho and I think it made the contractions more intense right from the start.

We got some snow last night too! Not much, probably only 1/2 inch for us too which is kind of nice the girls will get to play in it but it dosnt cause too much of a mess. Nothing new going on here otherwise. Dd1 is gonna drive me crazy today, she keeps being mean to dd2 and yelling and being bossy. Drives me nuts!

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum

cheetah mommy 01-12-2012 08:11 AM

Erin. Praying for you. Yaaay! I started loosing plug yesterday also. I had to call SIL to ask if that was what it was. Hah. Strange conversation. I got nervous because it was tinged brown with blood in it. Not what I expected.

Brianna. I would ask (or have DH ask) if the baby can go with you to recovery. That is what they do at the hossy I am going to. I have a friend that has has c's there and her DH comes with her and baby to recovery. Might be worth a try. GL