Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Due In Jan (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=150)
-   -   I gave in and bought diaperbag..lol (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1336547)

Sweet_Fantasy_Fox 01-12-2012 10:14 PM

I gave in and bought diaperbag..lol

I decided I should get one, so found Target had some on clearance today 50% off, so chose one, it was alright, GN and something dh can wear as well.
I saw a zebra bag a few months ago and really loved it as I love zebra prints, but I didn't get the zebra bag since it was $40 and since then I have NOT been able to find the bag again.
Well I was checking out the JJ cole bag, I noticed the bottom was missing 2 of the metal protectors, I checked target.com and found the zebra bag, still 39.99, I was going to go ahead and get it. I decided to check locally and see if the Targets around had it in stock, maybe in the backroom since I hadn't seen them on the floor, the first two were a bust, no bag in stock, the next one that said they had 0, I called anyway, turns out they had 1 but couldn't hold it for me as it was on CLEARANCE!!:lostit: I had to ask the girl which Target I had called, turns out it is the one closest to me, like 10 min drive, so I hung up and rushed on over, the bag was there and I took the jj cole one back to return and buy the zebra, their bags are not 50% off here, only 30% but I was already willing to pay full price so the $27 and change for it was a great price, I am so excited and so happy, I got my baby the bag I really loved!!
here it is~ Carter's Carters JOY Zebra Print Hobo
:yay: I am so happy! :yay: Now I can put all my baby's stuff in her new bag and be ready for the hospital! :bliss:

MrsD 01-12-2012 10:17 PM

Re: I gave in and bought diaperbag..lol

:giggle: My cousin got that same diaper bag for $1! It was mis-marked on the shelf! :giggle2:

Sweet_Fantasy_Fox 01-12-2012 10:20 PM

Oh lucky!!! I think the bag looks smaller on target's website, it is bigger in person but I do LOVE it!!:wub:

leeuhhh 01-12-2012 10:21 PM

aw that's cool! have fun loading it up with baby stuff!

Sweet_Fantasy_Fox 01-12-2012 10:25 PM

Thanks Leah, I am about to fill it up right now:giggle2:

Sweet_Fantasy_Fox 01-12-2012 10:28 PM

This is the first bag I bought that I returned, it looks alright, I love the zebra print one though so much!

mrsashleyo 01-13-2012 01:40 AM

Super cute mama! I love when you just find the exact thing you wanted!

Mama_Destiny 01-13-2012 02:57 AM

That's a super cute bag Sally! I'm glad you were able to get the one you really wanted!

Lady_B 01-13-2012 06:21 AM

Cute! Dh would refuse to carry it if it was like that lol. I got a grey one at Walmart I like. The last one was a 31 century bag and I never saw it in person before I ordered it , just loved the idea of our last name on it so it got it. Suit case lol. I used it to pack all dd formula etc on trips in it.

cheetah mommy 01-13-2012 08:24 AM

There you go again Sally. I SO want that bag but have been waiting for it to go on sale. I will have to check out Target out here today. Congrats! Great find!