Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Due In Oct (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=145)
-   -   Oct 2012 (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1343576)

abhernandez 01-26-2012 08:26 AM

Oct 2012
 
Here we come Oct 2011 mamas :goodvibes: Hopefully our babes will turn out as beautiful as yours!! Can you believe that this time last year... you were all were just getting your BFPs!!!

Any other Oct 2012 mamas out there yet?

sheenashine 01-26-2012 07:02 PM

Re: Oct 2012
 
I'll cautiously join you. I have a blood test scheduled for tomorrow... but my last two pregnancies didn't end well so I think I'll be holding my breath for a bit this time.

DD will be Oct. 4th :) I've never had a fall baby before.

abhernandez 01-26-2012 08:36 PM

Re: Oct 2012
 
I remember you from March 2012 ddc... Am I wrong? I had a 6.5 week loss and disappeared pretty early ... I'm confident with this pregnancy, in part because I tested positive way earlier and the lines are way darker. And in part because it just feels right. My edd would be around the same time as yours (Oct 5ish) but I'm not going in until 8 weeks so I don't know yet. FX that these babes are super sticky :goodvibes:

sheenashine 01-26-2012 09:46 PM

Re: Oct 2012
 
Yes, that's right! I knew you looked familiar, but I couldn't place it :)

I really don't have a reason to not feel confident. My last two losses weren't related (one was a SCH and the other is a suspected infection), I've had the RPL panel done and everything came back normal... hopefully for me the 3rd times the charm!

October is our month! :)

hbee 01-27-2012 03:26 AM

Congratulations ladies! I found out super early... In the middle of February!

I knew this day was coming, it comes so fast!

abhernandez 01-27-2012 03:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sheenashine
Yes, that's right! I knew you looked familiar, but I couldn't place it :)

I really don't have a reason to not feel confident. My last two losses weren't related (one was a SCH and the other is a suspected infection), I've had the RPL panel done and everything came back normal... hopefully for me the 3rd times the charm!

October is our month! :)

Im glad your here... Its nice to have a familiar face and also someone that understands struggling with TTC. I just want to sleep through the next month. It's so hard not to stress out completely about every little sensation. I only had one loss but since it was my first pregnancy, Im a little traumatized by it. Plus it took 7 months to get a bfp again and that was so rough as basically everyone I know got pregnant since my loss.

On a happier note...yes... October is totally our month! Since I live in the southern hemisphere, this is going to be a spring baby for me and Im pretty excited about that. Try not to worry too much!!! Soon we will be well into the 1st trimester and be happily suffering morning sickness and whatever else these little ones throw at us!!

abhernandez 01-27-2012 03:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hbee
Congratulations ladies! I found out super early... In the middle of February!

I knew this day was coming, it comes so fast!

Thanks hbee!! Your a ttc #1 grad too, right?? Congrats on your little girl... I love her name!! I

hbee 01-27-2012 03:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by abhernandez

Thanks hbee!! Your a ttc #1 grad too, right?? Congrats on your little girl... I love her name!! I

Yup! I didn't actually read the names or I would have recognized you too! It's early and Ivy wanted to eat. ;). Thanks!

sisu 01-27-2012 08:51 AM

Congrats to all the new October mamas!!! :bliss:

sheenashine 01-27-2012 10:48 AM

Re: Oct 2012
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by abhernandez (Post 14535741)
Im glad your here... Its nice to have a familiar face and also someone that understands struggling with TTC. I just want to sleep through the next month. It's so hard not to stress out completely about every little sensation. I only had one loss but since it was my first pregnancy, Im a little traumatized by it. Plus it took 7 months to get a bfp again and that was so rough as basically everyone I know got pregnant since my loss.

On a happier note...yes... October is totally our month! Since I live in the southern hemisphere, this is going to be a spring baby for me and Im pretty excited about that. Try not to worry too much!!! Soon we will be well into the 1st trimester and be happily suffering morning sickness and whatever else these little ones throw at us!!

I'm glad too! :goodvibes: And I totally agree with wanting to sleep through the first month... or 3! Lol! I've basically done the first trimester yuckiness twice this year, so it's only fair that it goes by super fast and easy this time!! Bring on the MS! :P


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:36 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors