Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Diaper Chatter and Q & A (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   i might have problems... (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1345381)

bfeigner 01-29-2012 10:42 PM

i might have problems...

because my idea of a relaxing evening involoves netflix, a glass of wine, and folding diaper laundry :giggle:
i mean, there is always going to be laundry to fold, and let's face it, diaper laundry is the best...
it's cute, smells good (thanks to ecover) and it doesn't involve lonely rogue socks that i have to find mates for:)

and when it's all done, i have a beautiful rainbow to look at...:giggle2:

who's with me?

omahonycm 01-29-2012 11:13 PM

Re: i might have problems...

I am! I love my diaper laundry.

Cdra 01-30-2012 01:13 AM

I am so with you!! I l-o-v-e diaper laundry! I won't let dh do it because I enjoy it. I told him he can do boring regular laundry to help out. I also watch Netflix in my room with a cup of coffee and stuff my pockets and stack my pf. I'm always looking for a better way to organize my dipes in our cramped apartment.

hokiebear 01-30-2012 01:31 AM

I am too! It was my shameful little secret - until now! lol

romansmommy 01-30-2012 07:47 AM

I LOVE diaper laundry!! I usually stay up late folding & stuffing while watching one of my shoes that DH won't watch. I get excited on wash day and plan ahead which show I'm going to watch. Unfortunately, our regular laundry is not nearly as exciting and usually sits on the dryer waiting to be folded sometimes until the next time that I need to dry diapers and I'm forced to empty the dryer :)

AddycakesMama 01-30-2012 08:07 AM

Ha! I thought I was just me! I have no idea why it's so darn therapeutic to stuff pockets. My husband thinks I'm nuts. I sniff each diaper shell and insert before I stuff. He thinks it's gross! Such a feeling of accomplishment when I have a stack of clean diapers. :)

Sent from my iPad using DS Forum

Xanders 01-30-2012 01:33 PM

I actually will get my diapers in the dryer ASAP just so I can fold them while watching tv at night. It's the only laundry I actually like... Give me poop & pee fluff any day. Just keep those pants, towels, & sheets away!

Sew_Sweet 01-30-2012 02:10 PM

I'm with you. I can't wait! Baby isn't here yet so I'll look forward to that glass of wine and diaper laundry lol! Sounds heavenly~

I prepped my prefolds and installed my diaper sprayer this weekend and I thought that was fun too - hubby thinks I'm losing it LOL

kimberleybpatt 01-30-2012 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by romansmommy (Post 14553072)
I LOVE diaper laundry!! I usually stay up late folding & stuffing while watching one of my shoes that DH won't watch. I get excited on wash day and plan ahead which show I'm going to watch. Unfortunately, our regular laundry is not nearly as exciting and usually sits on the dryer waiting to be folded sometimes until the next time that I need to dry diapers and I'm forced to empty the dryer :)

If you're folding laundry while watching your "shoes", then Yes!! That could be a problem - no wonder DH won't join in.

Kidding. I like diaper laundry too - exclusively.

Kissed by the Moon 01-30-2012 04:19 PM

oh yes, that sounds heavenly! love the pic btw(: